Šta trenutno slušam . . .

Preporučeni Komentari

Mika, zadnjih dana dosta spominjes vinil i to ne bas pezorativno. Mislim, nekako naslucujem tvoju povezanost s DAC-om i Sparkosom, ne znam otkud mi takav hunch zapravo :smesna:,
pa opet cesto tvoji postovi imaju neku vezu sa vinilom.
Kuha li se nesto?

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

-3 C na Slaviji, Bgd.  :coffee:

Prvo pustih ovo :

Wilton Felder - večiti i jedini saxofonista slavnih Crusaders-a. :worship:

Njegov album prvenac iz daleke 1969 g. All Along The Watch Tower ( numera br. 2 ) me je ono baš-baš dobro razdrmala u ovo smrznuto jutro. :dance2:

Izmenjeno od Doktor
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

WWW.ARVOPART.EE

Poem ‘My Heart's in the Highlands’ by Robert Burns (1759–1796) My heart’s in the Highlands, my heart is not here, My heart’s in the Highlands a-chasing the deer – A-chasing the wild deer, and following the roe; My heart’s in the Highlands, wherever I go. Farewell to the Highlands, farewell to the North – The birth place of Valour, the country of Worth; Wherever I wander, wherever I rove, The hills of the Highlands for ever I love. Farewell...

Juče gledao po ne znam više koji put La Grande Bellezza i opet me je film komplet "oduvao". 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2358891/

Zvoni ova arija u ušima još uvek . . .  :worship:

Izmenjeno od Doktor
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

ovo,Tidal....povod,ovo:

WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM

The Doors: L.A. Woman (50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) Elektra/Rhino R2 659055 (3CD/1LP). 2021. Bruce Botnick/Doors, prods.; Botnick, eng. Performance ***** Sonics ****½

msm,ispada,da je ikonisticki snimak uradjen maltene na "kuhinjskom stolu"

"

They hand-carried a 3M M23 8-track tape recorder, a Langevin 14-input solid state console, JBL 4310 monitor speakers, monitor amps, and a pile of microphones to the Doors Workshop, located around the corner from the Elektra Records studio. The band recorded in their 15' × 30' rehearsal space, using a closet and bathroom as isolation booths when needed. Their manager's upstairs office was the control room.

Session photos published in the booklet show Morrison standing between Ray Manzarek's large array of keyboard instruments and guitarist Robby Krieger. Rhythm guitarist Marc Benno (brought in on Botnick's recommendation) sat in the back corner, bassist Jerry Scheff (on break from Elvis Presley's touring band) set up along the back wall, and drummer John Densmore sat opposite Morrison, surrounded by sound baffles. Morrison's vocal and harmonica mike was connected both to the recording console and to a Fender guitar amp that served as his PA system in the room. No one wore headphones. This simple setup in a small space led to a powerful and fully connected sound, the band looking at and hearing each other, locked in and rocking.

Rooted in blues structures and simple arrangements, the album was recorded over six days, mostly live to tape, beginning November 30, 1970. It was mixed at Poppi Studios in L.A. in early February 1971 and released April 19. Morrison died July 3.

WWW.STEREOPHILE.COM

The Doors: L.A. Woman (50th Anniversary Deluxe Edition) Elektra/Rhino R2 659055 (3CD/1LP). 2021. Bruce Botnick/Doors, prods.; Botnick, eng. Performance ***** Sonics ****½

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

pre 11 časa, Doktor reče

Juče gledao po ne znam više koji put La Grande Bellezza i opet me je film komplet "oduvao". 

Prema svemu što se (ne samo) u zadnje vrijeme snima Le grande Bellezza je iznimka koju i treba povremeno opet pogledati. :thumbsup:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   1 član

• Kreiraj novo...