Borko_KA

Lepota dizajna

1,205 posts in this topic

I spolja i iznutrahttp://www.luxurylaunches.com/gadgets/boenicke_audio_w20se_loudspeakers_give_off_woody_resonance.php

Хвала за линк   :respect:, тек сад видех :                     Postavljena slika

Ferrari steps into the world of home audio with the Art.Engine. This is one of the most exclusive items under the brand's name with only 999 pieces available worldwide. It doesn't get more limited edition than this! This is a complete system with speakers, four 200 watt digital amps, DSP, wireless receiver and other electronics built into the single tower. You can discreetly hide the power cord behind the system. The primary signal input is the wireless streaming of music files or radio via iTunes running on any computer with wireless functionality. How cool is that. This system is hand-made to order. It comes in four different Ferrari colors and it's features actual Ferrari paint.

Хвала за линк   :respect:, тек сад видех :                     Postavljena slika

Ferrari steps into the world of home audio with the Art.Engine. This is one of the most exclusive items under the brand's name with only 999 pieces available worldwide. It doesn't get more limited edition than this! This is a complete system with speakers, four 200 watt digital amps, DSP, wireless receiver and other electronics built into the single tower. You can discreetly hide the power cord behind the system. The primary signal input is the wireless streaming of music files or radio via iTunes running on any computer with wireless functionality. How cool is that. This system is hand-made to order. It comes in four different Ferrari colors and it's features actual Ferrari paint.

Ovaj Graff GM20 OTL Amp se zove Modena jer mu se navodno sasija farba exkluzivno u Ferrarijevoj farbari za automobile:

post-556-024945400 1287700817_thumb.jpg

Na Rocky Mountain Audio Festu, svašta nešto i čudnog i lepog.

E, sad, this is the first time... :)

I ` Lice`istog Ampa:

Veoma lepo, sve je, nekako, kao da i treba da bude tu, gde je... Zaista lepo...

Nije bas sve na svom mestu. Rucice treba da su kod trafoa a ne kod lampi. Kad se podigne, trafoi teze da prevrnu amp.

ali ovo:

Postavljena slika