Windows 10, Windows 7 i ostala WIN familija

shonne

Preporučeni Komentari

malo bezveze... dakle osnovi preduslov je da moraš imati net, a sigurno gomila ljudi ga još uvek nema. morali bi da se snalaze oko nadogradnji. ili njih neće dirati jer ne mogu da ih telemetrišu :D

ma naći će se rešenje za sve. ja prezadovoljan kako mi ovo radi. koliko sam hvalio win8.1 pro, ovaj je isti, ako ne i bolji. oseća se da softver bolje diše u ovom okruženju.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

As long as a computer is connected to the Internet, by what connection ever, there's going traffic in and out and some of those traffic are the data of the user who is running that computer! It's simply impossible to avoid data fluctuation! Even the best Security software has it's loopholes and will let you data going out without to be really able to know to where they will go!

I 'played' with expensive Security Hardware like Cisco, Netscreen, and others for my own Company as for the companies of my customers too! Has that solved the problems? NO!! It didn't, maybe minimize a bit and that was just all! The cost of an Cisco ASA and ASAv or an Netscreen 25 etc. starts by several thousand's of US Dollars (Netscreen 25 US$ 3500 and more, Cisco ASA/ASAv 6-10K US$) and that's just for basic Hardware Firewall Systems! To that cost, you've to add the Update and Maintenance Fee's which are expensive as well and that at least every single year!

Since a few years, I now using Smoothwall Express Firewall and Security system which is just Freeware. What need to be invested is an not powerful computer at least 2 or more good NIC's and also a WiFi NIC if WiFi is used and needed. For my own Office I use and Intel i5 with 6 NIC's, 32GB Memory and 2HDD each 1TB and that's just much more than really is needed! Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse is just needed for the installation of Smoothwall because any further config etc. goes via a Web Browser from any computer authorized in the LAN. That Smoothwall machine is connected after the modem and the computers of the LAN via a Switch to one of the NIC's of the Smoothwall.

Depend on the config you need for your LAN, you have to plan in advance of the setup, best on paper, like this one:

pis_93.png

In this case the Smoothwall will have at least 4 NIC's:

• first for the connection to Modem
  • second for Switch
  • third for WiFi Access Point
  • fourth for Server

It's also possible for to configure and use Load Balancing.

The final configuration for any of the connected computers is what'll need the most time and have to be done very carefully!

In my own office, I'd need around 2 weeks for the whole setup and config with 4 different Servers, one on DMZ running. That was including the config of Data Backup's from our Machines at customers Place and something else.

Unlike a Cisco, Netscreen or what ever Hardware Firewall is used, the setup and config of a Smoothwall are much more easy and didn't need some extensive knowledge about some special Programming Language! Smoothwall comes with it's own OS (Linux) and the basic installation is quite straight forward.

Since we are using the Smoothwall at our own Company and by our customers, we didn't had any serious security breach, which we still had with Cisco and Netscreen Firewalls. And as we also ned to keep track for at least 3 months of all our commercial Internet connection and Data flow according to the Royal Thai Law, Smoothwall is even better that any other Hardware Forewall solution. That's also the reason we use that huge HDD's in the Smoothwall computer.

Smoothwall, as already mentioned above, use a Linux OS for to run and didn't need any Windows setup, install or whatsoever and therefore it's quite easy to block all those Service (Spy) Calls etc. the user of Windows 10 are highly concern about! Every outgoing and incoming traffic could be deeply configured without to get interfered in any means by Windows OS! For me, Smoothwall is the only one system I know which will give the user the best security!

http://www.smoothwall.org/download/

ovo je zaista jedini nacin. da se ima poseban server pre ostalih racunara koji ce da filtrira sav saobracaj.

naravno da je komplikovan i nije za posecnog korisnika. :hihihihi:

naravno uz ovo iznad treba i TEMPEST room for sensitive work.

see here: http://www.comtest.eu/products/rf-sh...ded-rooms.html

da bude sigurica koju ima Džejms Bond, poznat i kao 007 :buehehe:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

http://www.smoothwall.org/download/

ovo je zaista jedini nacin. da se ima poseban server pre ostalih racunara koji ce da filtrira sav saobracaj.

naravno da je komplikovan i nije za posecnog korisnika. :hihihihi:

naravno uz ovo iznad treba i TEMPEST room for sensitive work.

see here: http://www.comtest.eu/products/rf-sh...ded-rooms.html

da bude sigurica koju ima Džejms Bond, poznat i kao 007 :buehehe:

Demilitarized Zone  :msn-rofl:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

hiljade nadogradnji, hiljade instalacija...

:)

Moj biceps je najmanje od tegova, on je od kliktanja mišem , ne onih više hiljada nadogradnji, hiljada instalacija, sad već pravimo milione i milione , pa ulazimo u te milijarde kada više klikovi ne reaguju na našu muskulaturu!...Skupljanje salveta, poštanskih markica...bežanje u zdrav razum.  :smesna:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...