Raspberry Pi

Zen Mod

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 115
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Ae, ubacicu se i ja, ali moje ucestvovanje direktno zavisi od cene proizvoda. Treba da budem kum mom cimeru uskoro pa mi se bas ne ulece u neke velike troskove.Dakle racunajte me, kad bude bila i zvanicna cena reci cu i oknacnu odluku. Komada 1 naravno.Moze tako? Ako ne moze nije ni vazno.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Morao bi da posaljem zahtev Tagoru, sto cu i uraditi u ponedeljak, pa cemo videti...

ma rekoh odokativnocaka i jeste da se nacinom nabavke ostane u minimumu cenejedino tako i jeste interesantno

Sve znaš :)

a bem ga ........... za manje se ne isplati cimati
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

A je revised isto na 256al' naravno da je interes za Bsto se tice napajanja - ko zeli brzo a kuso :rofl: - oni sto prodaju surveillance robu imaju finih ispravljacica na 5V

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

pitanje je da li ce biti ikakav:

Following the successful launch of Raspberry Pi Board B we've seen unprecedented levels of interest in this product. Stocks from Raspberry Pi of the initial production quantity are limited and these have already sold out. For those of you who have already pre-ordered, we will let you know in the next few days when you can expect your delivery. We're working very closely with Raspberry Pi to ensure we meet the demand as soon as possible. We will be one of the first to have Raspberry Pi's in stock and delivered to you, so if you haven't been able to pre-order, register your interest below so we can let you know as soon as you can order again and keep you updated with the latest on availability.

Postavljena slika :buehehe:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

MINIATURE COMPUTER Raspberry Pi has been pre-ordered 350,000 times, it has been revealed, with the next batch set to start shipping in May.

Corby distributor RS Components has told The INQUIRER that it has now received 250,000 pre-orders, up from the 220,000 it reported last week. What's more, Element14, the other Raspberry Pi distributor and part of the Premier Farnell Group has revealed that it has reached 100,000 pre-orders, bringing the total number of people interested to 350,000.

"We appreciate customers are desperate to get their hands on a Raspberry Pi and want to reassure them that we are working on this as quickly as we can," said Mike Buffham, product director at Element14.

We reported last week that given such unprecedented demand, the £22 PC was fetching over the odds at auction web site Ebay, with buyers bidding over £140 to get their hands on the device.

Those who have pre-ordered at the retail price shouldn't be kept waiting too long for the credit card sized computer. Although an exact date when more devices will be shipped is still to be set, Raspberry Pi founder Eben Upton told us on Monday that units should begin arriving within the next week. µ

Source: The Inquirer (http://s.tt/19z6g)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...