Windows 10, Windows 7 i ostala WIN familija

shonne

Preporučeni Komentari

Mada imaju ove (nove) verzije za foobar - (koje) treba tek da probam

https://sourceforge.net/projects/foobar2000-wasap2-output/

Choosing either the ASIO output or the WASAPI output depends on your audio device capabilities. ASIO output should be preferred if your audio device provides a native ASIO driver, because for the time being, last enhancements related to sample cache management and use of advanced instructions set have been implemented in the ASIO2 plugin only.

Requirements

these components have been built with foobar2000 v1.3 SDK.

they are compatible with foobar2000 1.3+ but not with earlier versions.

foo_out_wasap2.dll and foo_out_asio2.dll are compatible with Windows 7, 8 & 10.

(foo_out_wasap2_W7.dll and foo_out_asio2_W7.dll delivered in previous versions are now useless and will not be delivered anymore)

tested with Windows 7 and 10, but it should work with windows 8.x.

Wasapi component tested with Lynx AES 16e and Realtek audio drivers. but it should work with any Wasapi compliant drivers supporting event-driven mode.

Asio component tested with Lynx AES 16e Asio driver, Jplay and Asio4all Asio wrappers.

Installation

1. Extract the downloaded archive and place foo_out_xxx.dll (or foo_out_xxx_W7.dll if your environment is Windows 7) in your foobar2000 "components" folder (normally located at %ProgramFiles%\foobar2000\components\).
  2. Start foobar2000.
  3. Open up Preferences, navigate to Playback -> Output.
  4. In order to use a Wasapi output, configure foo_out_wasap2.dll (or foo_out_wasap2_W7.dll) component:
    1. Select the output component prefixed with WASAP2 which corresponds to your output device in the Device drop-down list
    2. Select the bit depth in the Output format drop-down list: use 32 bit depth if your sound card supports it.
    3. Click Apply.
  5. In order to use a Asio output, configure foo_out_asio2.dll (or foo_out_asio2_W7.dll) component:
    1. Select the output component prefixed with ASIO2 which corresponds to your output device in the Device drop-down list
    2. Click Apply.
  6. The component is now ready to play. Advanced configuration may be necessary to improve sound quality. see Advanced configuration parameters description below.

Advanced configuration

Open up Preferences, then navigate to Advanced -> Playback -> WASAP2 in order to configure the Wasapi component, or navigate to Advanced -> Playback -> ASIO2 in order to configure the Asio component. Most parameters are common to both types of component.

parameter name default description output type (Asio, Wasapi, both)

Component Config
Enable digital volume control enabled If enabled, volume level changes in foobar2000 are relative to the master hardware volume. If disabled, changing volume level in foobar changes also master hardware volume Wasapi only
Enable Visualisation (Spectrum,Peak meter...) enabled Disabling visualization goodies decreases memory management activity, which can results in improved SQ Both
Invert Absolute phase by default if set disabled For the guys who believe like me in the benefits of the absolute phase tuning:
If set, absolute phase is inverted by default. In order to play a track with a phase different from the default, associate a phase tag to the track and set its value to "0" (use default) or "1" (invert default). the name of the phase tag can be defined below.
Both
Invert Tag name empty Define here the name of the phase tag used by the WASAP2 output component to change the absolute phase on the fly when playing the track. Both
Use SIMD instructions (optim.) enabled When enabled, the component uses SIMD instructions to improve performance, and, in consequence, reduce latency. this parameter may be disabled when SIMD instructions set are not supported by the hardware. Wasapi only
Use AVX/AVX2 instructions enabled When enabled, the component uses AVX/AVX2 instructions to improve performance, when supported by the processor (e.g. 4th generation of Intel core I3, I5, I7 or more recent ones). this parameter may be disabled for backward compatibility if for any reason you encountered problems with AVX. Both
Use Chunk alignment Optimization enabled When enabled, the component use an optimized code path when foobar chunk size is aligned on endpoint buffer size. It is preferrable to disable it explicitly when using upsampling DSP, because foobar chunk size changes continuously when using this type of DSP. Asio only
Bypass clipping (optim. when SSE41 not supported) disabled This parameter may be enabled to improve performance, and, in consequence, reduce latency, when SSSE3 instruction set is supported, but not SSE41. In order to know which SSE are supported by your hardware, play a track with WASAP2 trace level set to "1" and check the foobar2000 console output (at the very beginning). Please note that enabling this optimisation is discouraged when clipping is necessary , typically when using some types of dsp. Both
Use MMCSS for the Sample Provider callback enabled Associates a Multimedia Class Scheduler Service (MMCSS) class with the thread in charge of providing samples to the playback device. This class defines how the thread is scheduled by Windows in relation to the global operating system activity. Wasapi only
MMCSS mode of the Sample Provider callback Pro Audio defines the name of the MMCSS class associated with the thread in charge of providing samples to the playback device. Use "Pro Audio" if your computer is dedicated to audio. Other possible values are "Audio", "Playback", "Games"...more info here : Multimedia Class Scheduler Service Wasapi only
MMCSS base priority (0-7) of the Sample Provider callback 0 defines the base priority of the thread in charge of providing samples to the playback device. Wasapi only
Disable DWM MMCSS 0 When set (default), the Desktop Windows Manager doesn't participate in the Multimedia Class Scheduling Service (MMCSS) scheduling algorithm during playback: disabling DWM participation to MMCSS can improve playback rendering at very low latencies. Asio only
Sample cache size (samples) for [0Khz - 44,1Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Defines the size of the audio samples cache, in samples, for [0Khz - 44,1Khz] sample rate range tracks. When set to 0, the cache size is set automatically to the minimum possible value, in regard to the endpoint buffer size and the input audio chunk size. It can be necessary to increase the value when too much sample shortages occurs, or for a better SQ: see tuning tips below. Both
Sample cache size (samples) for ]44,1Khz - 48Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Same as above, but for ]44,1Khz - 48Khz] sample rate range tracks. Both
Sample cache size (samples) for ]48Khz - 96Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Same as above, but for ]48Khz - 96Khz] sample rate range tracks. Both
Sample cache size (samples) for ]96Khz - 384Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Same as above, but for ]96Khz - 384Khz] sample rate range tracks. Both
Trace Level (0-1) 0 When set to "1", trace messages are printed to the foobar2000 console. These messages are useful when changing other configuration parameters, in order to check the correct behaviour of the component after the change: see tuning tips below. Both

Driver Endpoint Config
Endpoint buffer size (samples) for [0Khz - 44,1Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Defines the size of the Wasapi or Asio endpoint buffer, in samples, for [0Khz - 44,1Khz] sample rate range tracks. When set to 0, the buffer size is set automatically either to the minimum possible value, for the Wasapi output, or to the preferred value returned by the device Asio API for the Asio output (Note that sometimes you may need to set this parameter explicitely, instead of keeping the default, because it may happens that some asio drivers don't return a preferred buffer size).IMPORTANT: For the better SQ,it may be useful to configure larger buffer size for higher input sample rates. see tuning tips below. Both
Endpoint buffer size (samples) for ]44,1Khz - 48Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Same as above, but for ]44,1Khz - 48Khz] sample rate range tracks. Both
Endpoint buffer size (samples) for ]48Khz - 96Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Same as above, but for ]48Khz - 96Khz] sample rate range tracks. Both
Endpoint buffer size (samples) for ]96Khz - 384Khz] tracks 0 (automatic config) Same as above, but for ]96Khz - 384Khz] sample rate range tracks. Both

Tuning Tips

Tune firstly the endpoint buffer size and set the sample cache size accordingly, sample rate per sample rate, then finally, set/unset the other parameters : SIMD support, foobar visualization.

Ima da rodim mečku:buehehe: dok ispodešavam sve ovo 

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

11 hours ago, Mikorist said:

Kod mene je WASAPI pobedio ASIO .

povlačim reč - lik koji je modifikovao - preradio ASIO za foobar2000 - u ASIO2 je luuuuud.

skine se odavde ASIO2 i ubaci u komponente fooobar

https://sourceforge.net/projects/foobar2000-wasap2-output/files/foo_out_wasap2-asio2_1.1-beta2.zip/download

podešavanja treba da su ovakva

asio5.PNG

skine se komponenta odavle i instalira https://www.foobar2000.org/components/view/foo_out_asio

asio6.PNG

ovaj ASIO2 - nema veze ni sa fabričkim sa DAC - a ni sa originalnim 

Didier Galardon je pobedio - među opcijama - ima čak opcija da se sluša u kontrafazi - nema potrebe da se na zvučnicima okreće polaritet.

U opciji invert phase -  ubaci se - PHASE - vozi  

asio3.PNG

postoji podešavanje bafera za svaku frekfenciju - od 0 - 384Khz

asio4.PNG

opcija da se isključe kerefeke - peak metri i slično - još više da se smanji latencija

AVX-AVX2 instrukcije za Intel procesore - da sve direkt preko kernela ide u procesor

asio2.PNG

:D

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Još neki detalji o WES7

An embedded system is a controller with a dedicated function within a larger mechanical or electrical system, often with real-time computing constraints

Prevedeno 

Ugrađeni sistem (engl. embedded system) je računarski sistem posebne namene, koji je potpuno inkapsuliran uređajem koga nadzire. Ugrađeni sistem ima posebne zahteve i izvršava unapried određene zadatke, za razliku od (PC) ličnog računara opšte namene. I programiran za posebnu primenu.Ovo omogućava arhitekturi embedded sistema da bude namerno pojednostavljen  u odnosu na opšte-namenski kompjuter.Embedded sistemi se nalaze u mašinama od kojih se očekuje dugogodišnji rad bez grešaka.

Windows Embedded Standard 7 (WES7) is based on the same kernel and is the componentized version of Microsoft Windows 7. In fact, both Operating Systems are based on the same binaries. WES7 is enhanced with special tools to target the needs of embedded systems that run continuously. While a desktop OS like Windows 7 is optimized for maximum user interaction, an embedded OS is the opposite. Embedded systems often run in environments where few user interactions are desired. Embedded systems often supervise safety critical facilities and thus need to be very robust, reliable and autonomous. This user manual covers some tools and techniques that help to reduce possible software and hardware breakdowns concerning the operation of Windows Embedded Standard 7 on an IPC in an industrial environment. It details some embedded features that can be configured. Basic knowledge of Windows operating systems is required.

Windows Embedded Standard 7 gives some features to improve the reliability of the system. These features are the Enhanced Write Filter (EWF) and the File-Based Write Filter (FBWF). Both filters improve the stability and prevent system crashes during power fail situations. The EWF is installed on the drive C: and the FBWF is installed on drive D:. Both are disabled by default.

This filter is designed to protect a whole partition on sector level and provide the ability to write-protect a run-time image by redirecting all write requests to an overlay located in RAM. For the user the drive appears as a regular drive and allows all write operations. But after reboot all the operations are being set back to the last defined state. Like this the embedded system will always behave the same.

Remark: EWF is configured using RAM Reg Mode. To disable the EWF use the CommitAndDisable command or the Icon available on the desktop. Some helpful commands:  Ewfmgr Shows the status of the EWF  EWFmgr c: /enable Enables the EWF Filter after the next restart  Ewfmgr c: /CommitAndDisable Disables the EWF Filter and applies the actual changes to the drive.  Ewfmgr c: / commit Applies the currently made changes to the disk by the next restart.

:smesna:

Problem je instalirati ga na PC opšte namene. Pravi pain in the ass

Mora pomoću trikova da se instalira - preko Windows 7PE - kroz posebnu aplikaciju - koja će forsirano da ga instalira na običan PC na HDD

Tako da pojma nemam da li ga neko koristi za audio sem ja :D

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Naravno da može.

Napraviš particiju posebnu - tipa 50GB. Sve particije treba da su MBR.

Formatiraš u NTFS.

Pokreneš onaj ISO - instaliran na USB.

Uputstvo kako se instalira je na nekoj od predhodnih strana.

Meni radi uporedo MacOS , Windows Embedded Standard 7 , Debian

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Evo ovako.....

Ovde se nalazi sve potrebno ko već radi po WIN okruženjem.

https://www.diyaudio.rs/WES7.zip

Ja sam po MacOs koristio poseban programčić - da bih napravio NTFS i ceo disk (sve particije) iz GPT prebacio u MBR.

Za Windows preporučujem Paragon free - https://www.paragon-software.com/free/pm-express/

Kad se skine ono gore i unzipuje na Desktop vidi se sledeće

folder1.PNG

U ova 4 foldera je sve što je potrebno bez obzira da li je 64bit ili 32bit mašina - za obe imaju njihove verzije.

Windows aktivator za ovu verziju ne postoji - aktivira ga serial koji je gore u folderu 1. Nijedan aktivator - čak ni DAZ - ga ne prepoznaje kao Windows.

Setup će tražiti - serial - i kad se ubaci gornji permanentno je aktiviran. Nisam instalirao nikakav apdejt niti izlazio van na internet peko njega ....

pa nemam pojma da li je i u tom slučaju doživotno aktiviran.....

Kad se uđe u folder br 2 u njemu je WinNTSetup - preko koga se forsirano instalira na bilo koju prepoznatu particiju.

folder2.PNG

Izabere se iz programa koji vam treba 64bit ili 32bit - Install.esd (nije kao wim)

folder5.PNG

potom se vidi sledeće.

Izabere se lokacija buutdrajva i instalacijonog drajva da bude ista - C, D koji god ste namenili za ovog mališana.

Štiklira se Patch Ux Theme - sa ovim može bilo koja neoficijalna tema da se instalira.

Ja inače koristim običnu temu NT - najprostiju - jer i ona smanjuje latenciju....

Capture5.PNG

Potom se klikne na Tweaks i sve štiklira.

Posle toga klikne na Setup - i ovaj program će da ga raspakuje tamo.

Da bi se nastavio SETUP - mora da se restartuje - i butuje baš ta particija.

Negde na kraju posle drugog restarta tražiće serial....

To je sve ukratko.

Preporučujem da sve drajvere poskidate unapred i pripremite ih za ovo.

Ili koristite Double Driver da ubrzate proces  http://boozet.id/download/dd410.zip

Ja lično na toj particiji uoppšte ne koristim mrežnu ni Wi-Fi - dizejblovao sam ih.

I to smanjuje latenciju. Pa da bi izlazio na NET - stalno restartujem mašinu i ulazim u drugi OS :D

Ko hoće dodatno može da pokrene skriptu koja dodatno skida neke stvari - još više ubrzava procese za AUDIO.

Nju treba pokrenuti poslednju - kad narihtate sve drajvere - sve programe potrebne....

Zove se Opotimizacija.cmd

Da se sve vrati natrag  skripta je Original.cmd

I to bi bilo to - ukratko

Optimizacija.cmd

Original.cmd

p.s.

Nemojte da se uplašite ako u Windows feauteres listi - on or off- nema NIŠTA.

I nema ništa u njoj bukvalno...

lista.PNG

:smesna:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Odlican posao... svaka cast @Mikorist...

Nisam jos probao, ali sve sto si radio je smisleno i siguran sam da ovako podesen sistem ne moze da bude losiji za audio nego standardna instalacija windows-a...

Imam neki stari racunar koji je i ovako preslab za win10 tako da ce za ovo biti taman.... nadam se da cu imati vremena da za vikend isprobam... javljam utiske...

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

47 minutes ago, pakonja said:

Hmm... obratiti paznju... Windows Defender... mozda je false ali..... neka proba jos neko...

image.png.753c88ad682d1349b79e64f95c1aa224.pngimage.png.b9afc3cace607dc77513aa0d9de2b578.pngimage.png.391c8cf5862a1ba407a9e274d4601f73.png  

To je skinuto sa reboot.pro

Skinuo sam sad sa msfn.org WinNTSetup i zamenio te fajlove sve. I uploadovao ponovo.

Meni Avast pod MacOs nista ne kaze.

Sad skeniram i WIndows na drugoj particiji. 

Javim rezultat:buehehe:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...