Mini monitori....

Mikorist

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 419
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

selim se na temu o muzici :buehehe:

Onda ako ćemo tako, probaj CSS sa ovim:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCcwzP-ZJwE(ceo album ima takvu produkciju da su i najniži tonovi jasno odvojeni na levom i desnom kanalu...)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Bass je sve jaci i dublji :connie_nutzo:

kao da je 8 inch bass

ovo nema veze sa Tang Bang sem prednji deo koji se vidi....

guzica je potpuno drugacija - ima pregrada pre magneta :crazyrocker:

Postavljena slika

gledao sam pola sata zvucnik kad je stigao nikad nisam video ovakav zvucnik

da se vidi kalem kako ulazi u magnet :sarcastic_hand:

XBL2

http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/XBL2TechPaper.pdf

http://www.adireaudio.com/Files/XBL2DetailsPaper.pdf

:respect:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

vise me zanima DD nego taj XBL2, al dzaba kad na tu temu samo budu svadje i nebuloze, nista jos konkretno nisam procitao, al eto mozda je to formula za uber-zvucnike, uparis te kalemove sa onim cyberpunk Rullit-om pa da vidis :clapping: a prico sam vec snjim samo je suvise natripovan i tvrdi kako su njegovi zvucnici vec savrseni i najbolji na svetu i da nema mesta poboljsanjima hahahahaaa :heh: nego taj DD cu morati onda licno da cujem sta je to, jer ne vredi izgleda ni da pitam kad i tako necu dobiti normalan odgovor :rofl:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

BTW, the main benefit of this topology isn't fully realized with subwoofers. This actually sees more benefit with midbasses, midranges, tweeters, and full range drivers. Typically, and XBL^2 driver will still only have 30% of the distortion other designs have at 70% of maximum linear excursion (x-max). In many cases, this translates to around a 1% distortion rating at 70% excursion, while others are between 3 and 5%. This allows a design that yields very clean sound at higher volumes and can fully realize the potential of enclosures such as sealed and infinite baffle, where excursion is naturally higher and SQ tends to suffer at high volumes due to that.The biggest benefit of XBL^2 is that it allows a smaller driver to have higher output levels and a wider bandwidth, meaning a 6" midbass driver could potentially have the depth of a typical 8" driver and rival some 10" drivers for depth, and be very linear and accurate doing it. Their Extremis midbass driver is a good example of this, it is a 6.8" driver having a 13mm one way X-max, only a .13mH inductance, and is ideal for ported boxes tuned in the 30s, offering in-room extension down to the 20s. Inductive rolloff occurs around 8khz and there are no nasty breakup modes from the cone, crossover will typically be 2-3khz. To give you an idea, the Scan-Speak Revelator and SEAS Excel drivers, which are renowned high end home audio drivers, have a good bit more inductance, right at half or less than half the excursion level, less motor strength, and less bandwidth. As their designs progress even further, Adire is going to be a very difficult manufacturer to beat, or even level with for that matter.Apocalypse, think about a magnet reacting to another magnet. The most strength will naturally occur when the magnets are closest together, and become weaker as they move further away. Similarly, in the case of a speaker, you have a fixed magnet and the voice coil, in which the coil is an electromagnet. They will either repel or attract each other with current applied. With a typical speaker, the center point of the motor (permanent magnet) is where the strength is focused, and at rest, the voice coil is centered in that. As current is applied, forces either repel or attract this, moving the coil up or down. As you can imagine, as it moves, less and less of the voice coil is retained within the gap, so magnetic control over the entire voice coil is reduced. The idea with these motor designs is that the longer the coil, the more there is to apply strength to, so you'll get more excursion with a longer coil. XBL^2, from a functional standpoint, has two or more points that focus strength over a narrower gap, just think of it as two magnets, and as the coil leaves one gap, it will enter another, which allows a higher level of control and motor strength than if it were one. As the coil moves further from one gap, it moves closer to the other, so you will have more control over the coil since you are always within a strong point of flux, and you will get more motor strength over the excursion limitations.About efficiency, XBL^2 is actually more efficient than most motor designs out there overall, it is the soft parts that tend to bring down the efficiency of the subs they are used in. Adire uses epoxy treated paper cones in their subs, which are heavier than many other materials, but chosen for their damping ability, they also use a wider profile surround as opposed to a taller one, which controls the subwoofer very well, but cuts down surface area, and tighter suspension designs than many. XBL^2 isn't really the reason a Brahma isn't as efficient than other subs, but rather the reason it isn't less efficient than it already is. Adire is also more true with their sensitivity specs than many other manufacturers. Remember as well, that sensitivity specs are very misleading and give no clue to how loud a subwoofer will be at higher volumes. Excursion is low at 1 watt , a subwoofer with a parabolic BL curve will do well at 1 watt, but lose motor strength (thus efficiency) at higher volumes. XBL^2, on the other hand, offers flat BL and will give more BL at higher volumes than many other motor designs, making it more efficient with the power.

http://forum.ecoustics.com/bbs/messages/4/151628.html
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

aha...zapha.

About the TestAll response curves are with the drivers on an infinite baffle. All drivers are countersunk, and all baffle openings are chamfered in back for smooth airflow. Don't forget that in the real world, baffle step and diffraction will affect the curves. These curves are all far field, taken with a 10ms gating window. Below 600 Hz, a near field measurement is merged in for accuracy. Response curves include impedance curves at the bottom.Close-up impedance curves are provided to show more detail that may not be seen in the response curve. Any variation from complete smoothness is generally a bad thing. Small bumps in the impedance curve, no matter how small, will always mean either linear or non-linear distortion. There may be a peak or dip in the response curve, or an increase in harmonic distortion to coincide with the impedance bump.

ovo je test po sistemu izvadis zvucnik iz kutije pa direktno na beskonacnu plocu :aloofandbored12: nigde ne pise da je sacekao bar 150 sati da se CSS "usvira" ili bilo koji FR drajver u testu - trebalo bi mu da odvoji pola godine zivota i baci ga da istestira sve ove zvucnike objektivno :buehehe: ja sam cuo samo srednje tonove kada sam prikljucio prvi put drajver - basa nije bilo uopste - mislio sam da me neko zajebava :connie_nutzo: posle dva dana slusanja cuje se cist bas do 80Hz i sve ispod verovatno ima distorziju kada slusam na NAD pojacalu.Na Babelfishu distorzija ne postoji - ili je ja ne cujem :crazyrocker: Vazduh (ima ga prilicno ) koji CSS gura kroz BR otvor i svira preko njega zvuci neverovatno za ovako malu membranu.ovo ja kazem i tvrdim svojim usima :good2: CSS nisam slucajno izabrao - gledao sam statistickio kome se malom drajveru najvise prica - a najmanje ima negativnih komentara po Svajserskim forumima :sarcastic_hand:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

ima jos nesto :Viannen_loungelizard: moje AKG slusalice sa kojima sam spavao okacio sam ih o ekser. :buehehe::clapping:

Što, sad, više, ni ne stigneš da spavaš...?Ponavljam, lepo je pročitati da neko, zaista, uživa...Da traje što duže!
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Mozda Zaph nije naveo ali sam siguran da zna da usvira za pola sata recimo i da zna za razliku izmedju usviranog (posle god dana) i neusviranog drivera.I kod njega na testu je css dobro prosao, zato sam i dao linak.Malo se kosi njegova preporuka sa tvojom za skretnicu i tip kutije, a to bi samo znacilo da postoji i neki predlog nekog strucnjaka sa kojim se mozes pozabaviti ako budes imao volje i vremena.Takodje me izuzetno raduje sto tako mali i povoljan driver obara sa nogu! :robots000_2:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...