Mikorist

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 419
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

da da.... video sam kod ovog svabova da ide cak do 50Hz :sarcastic_hand:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

hehe nisu to bosanci nego ljuti krajisnici! inace ih zezam da su bosanci a oni mene ne zovu Dusane nego Dusmane :lol: pa mogu da nabavim bamboose jes i to sa popustom B) narucio sam sebi pa mi stizu uskoro, mogu ti ih poslati u svemir da ih cujes, iako bolje oma da kupis nece se bace, to je bre trip TB Rulez! :heh:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

to je bre trip TB Rulez! :heh:

kakav je tek trip CSS ako je dublji i detaljniji - citaj ovo:http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/68288-tb-w4-1320b-vs-css-fr125s.html

I had both in DBR enclosure and closed box. They are real close in mids and high range. Both would benefit from a notch filter in the 7 kHz region.CSS has a better bass, 6mm Xmax and can go quite deep. Overall a bit more detailed than TB W4-Bamboo. TB on the other hand played good "out-of-the-shipping-box", CSS needs some time to break-in.

:scratch_head: kako se samo ova mala membrana krece:

:sarcastic_hand:oba mogu da idu u potpuno iste kutije :to_become_senile:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

evo ovde je do u creva razradjeno,

uporedni test OB

Mark Audio Alpair 6 metal cone driver, Tang Band W3-1364 bamboo cone driver, Tang Band W4-1320 bamboo cone driver and CSS FR125S paper cone driver :

http://www.gadgets.co.nz/mjv/loudspeakers/exp03.shtml

Postavljena slika

Measurements were made from the rear of the driver simply because I was curious. There has been some discussion recently about the significance (or lack thereof) of the presence of high frequency content in the rear wave coming off an open baffle speaker. These measurements demonstrate that if you want a full range signal being projected rearwards you had better introduce a rear facing driver to do it; the full range drivers alone cannot be relied upon to carry out the task.

Conclusion

The Alpair has a limited top end compared with the other drivers, making for a very laid back sound. The CSS and Tang Band W4-1320 seem to be identical except for the difference in sensitivity. The CSS has the much larger X-max of the two. The upshot being the CSS is possibly more suitable for producing bass or large amounts of it, compared with the Tang Band. The Tang Band W3 has much better high end extension than the other drivers.

It remains to be seen which driver sounds the best, but I'll be putting both of the Tang Band units at the top of my short list.

CSS ima jebeni 6mm X-max i zato je dublji za 10Hz a i skuplji........
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...