Donut a' la overkill

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

The "ToDo" list is still fairly long. .................

So, to conclude, you're actually more into machining than building the actual device... :cheers:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

So, to conclude, you're actually more into machining than building the actual device... :cheers:

Naah, but the building of the actual device, (meaning the amp module), is done, so there's just some mechanical stuff left. I've though always considered the mechanical part, to be 95% of an amp, at least if you count the hours spent.Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I've though always considered the mechanical part, to be 95% of an amp, at least if you count the hours spent.Magura :cheers:

Definitely. In my case, spent two afternoons populating the amp PCBs, two afternoons sorting the PSUs, two months figuring the best way to use them PADA heatsinks, a few working days to build up the boxes... In total, about three months...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Definitely. In my case, spent two afternoons populating the amp PCBs, two afternoons sorting the PSUs, two months figuring the best way to use them PADA heatsinks, a few working days to build up the boxes... In total, about three months...

So, I'm impatient, so now I'm going to kill myself :cheers: I'm so keen to hear 2 things:1) Is it working?2) Can it drive F4 ;-)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

So, I'm impatient, so now I'm going to kill myself :rofl: I'm so keen to hear 2 things:1) Is it working?2) Can it drive F4 ;-)

You're asking ME? :rofl: 1) Yup. All of them.2) If F5 can't drive F4, then what can?See, with my answers your questions pretty much sound improperly formulated. :cheers:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

You're asking ME? :rofl: 1) Yup. All of them.2) If F5 can't drive F4, then what can?See, with my answers your questions pretty much sound improperly formulated. :cheers:

Respect to the Admin :rofl: Obviously I've made a mistake - intention was to get answers from Magura
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Respect to the Admin :cheers: Obviously I've made a mistake - intention was to get answers from Magura

that wasn't admin typing ........Hyperbabble .......... :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

So, I'm impatient, so now I'm going to kill myself :rofl: I'm so keen to hear 2 things:1) Is it working?2) Can it drive F4 ;-)

Given that I can keep the pace, I may soon be able to give you an answer to #1.#2 I would take for granted if the answer to #1 is yes :cheers: Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

3 month is not too bad....this project is soon to have its 9 years birthday :cheers: Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

:rofl: even Variac is faster in making amps ........ :cheers:

I hate to tell you this, but of that F4 he has, 1/3rd was built by Chris Bridge, Nelson Pass, Jan Didden, and yours truly......or it would still have been a project as I write this. :) Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I hate to tell you this, but of that F4 he has, 1/3rd was built by Chris Bridge, Nelson Pass, Jan Didden, and yours truly......or it would still have been a project as I write this. :cheers: Magura :rofl:

that was a joke .......... even ZM knows the story ........ :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

The "ToDo" list:1) Machine rectifier bridge PCB's2) Clamps for the capacitors3) Heat spreader for mosfet's4) Back-lighting5) Bus bars6) A load of anodizing8) A fantazillion threaded holes. One down, 7 to go :cheers: Magura :rofl:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Unfortunately, you got what you wished for....The CNC mill failed after some 50 pcs. were made :rofl: Magura :buehehe:

Am I allowed to say CRAP! ?Well, it will not make you feel better but last weekend (Saturday, to be exact) our new lathe got caught on fire.... Actually, it started from within the lathe... Guess I was right when I told them that it won't work with gasoline instead of oil in the gears department... :thumbsup:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Am I allowed to say CRAP! ?Well, it will not make you feel better but last weekend (Saturday, to be exact) our new lathe got caught on fire.... Actually, it started from within the lathe... Guess I was right when I told them that it won't work with gasoline instead of oil in the gears department... :rofl:

My condolences :buehehe: The bright side: You won't have to take that discussion again :thumbsup: Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Hmm, crazy frenchy.... :huh: Thanks. Love your hat :huh: Guess it's time for making some parts for that amp......Right now, the rectifier boards are almost finished, just the solder-mask left. Magura :huh:

post-18-1245348364_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...