Donut a' la overkill

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

I envy you, you seem to get enough time to fiddle with such details I can't even get enough time to think about... Beatiful details, though... To make myself clear, have to drill 8 holes in a copper rod and make M3 thread inside the holes, mount the output devices and finish my Aleph 5. Doing it since September last year... :msn-rofl:

Do you have a TV ? Magura ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

I envy you, you seem to get enough time

Do you have a TV ? Magura :msn-rofl:

Yup, but what has that to do with this? ;)

I don't have a TV, actually never had one. My parents had a TV, that's about it for me in that aspect.A TV is among the worst "thieves of time". I don't know what it's like exactly in Serbia, but in my neck of the woods, people watch an average of about 3 hours of TV, a day, 7 days a week. I spend maybe an average of 1 hour a day building amps, which leaves another 2 hours a day for fondling the Mrs. ;) Magura ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Do you have a TV ? Magura :msn-rofl:

Magura - Stein is www.steintrikes.comhe doesn't have time for TV ....... ;) wtf. be it recumbent or commute , world is small ........
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Magura - Stein is www.steintrikes.comhe doesn't have time for TV ....... :msn-rofl: wtf. be it recumbent or commute , world is small ........

Well, hell yes, I do have time for my '87 19" Toshiba TV set... Except, by the time I reserve the time to watch it, it's so late that I fell asleep... and to be honest, there's not much program I might be interested in... I saw all the Mythbusters and Brainiac episodes anyway... ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Magura - Stein is www.steintrikes.comhe doesn't have time for TV ....... :msn-rofl: wtf. be it recumbent or commute , world is small ........

Love the bikes Stein. I've had a recumbent once, now I stick to fixed gear road bikes and a single speed MTB.Magura:)

post-18-1241795294_thumb.jpg

post-18-1241795322_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Well, hell yes, I do have time for my '87 19" Toshiba TV set... Except, by the time I reserve the time to watch it, it's so late that I fell asleep... and to be honest, there's not much program I might be interested in... I saw all the Mythbusters and Brainiac episodes anyway... :msn-rofl:

I once saw an episode of Mythbusters, but what is Brainiac?Magura ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Love the bikes Stein. I've had a recumbent once, now I stick to fixed gear road bikes and a single speed MTB.Magura:)

We mainly and mostly sell trikes, guess that's where we are the best at. However... we do some bikes as well, but not fixies... http://www.bentrideronline.com/messageboar...ead.php?t=29746
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

The psu that worked best, was a Lm317/337 supply. The BosoZ supply on the pic, wasnt good (noisy!) A clean psu is a must, as ZM said, way back.I had the Drek playing for a while, and it does sound extremely good. It betters everything else at one point: dynamic sound. It is not quite as good as the Pumpkin and LeCheff's UGS on more delicate matters like details, soundstage and the crispy silkysmooth topend. (Just my subjective oppinion ofcourse)Since I dont need so much gain in my system, the Drek is stashed away with the Pumpkin and other stuff I build. Totally nuts ;) Must be a neverending journey. I am building Juma's famous Pre4F5 with lightspeed attenuator, right now :msn-rofl: BTW, be prepared for a little tweaking with the Drek! It's a tweakers amp and I think it blew a channel just before it was put aside.BTW BTW, Nice bikes, Stein.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

...I am building Juma's famous Pre4F5 with lightspeed attenuator, right now :msn-rofl: ...BTW BTW, Nice bikes, Stein.

I'll be waiting for the results & opinion on Juma's (AKA sipi here) preamp because I plan to replace the NS10 if it appears to be better in my system. I'll use Zen's "Shiny" PSU which I already have working with NS10...@bikes: THNX ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

BTW, be prepared for a little tweaking with the Drek! It's a tweakers amp and I think it blew a channel just before it was put aside.

I have played a bit around with the Drek by now, yes you're right, it's hard to adjust, and somewhat sensitive, but mine is still alive :msn-rofl: Magura ;) This is the forum post # 1000 ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

whazzat ya nutz ? :) put pic you sent to me today ......

Those are for clamping the transformers, note the rubber on the backside. A nice little detail, is the spring washer. I've found them to be a great help in keeping the tension on the transformer over time.I'll post a better pic later, like the one you got today. It was just quick and dirty by cell-phone. If you don't know what it's supposed to show, it doesn't show much :diablo: Magura :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

What do you expect us to say when you put so much effort in mere toriod holder, but to stare in awe :)

Well, your critics has actually helped me from making stupid mistakes, so a critical comment here and there is nice :diablo: Magura :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...