Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Hopefully! <_< So I guess I'll just have to machine something.....any suggestions?Magura :moil:

I wrote already .... rosewood & beeswax if not - then some other wood & wax try not to use plastic materials ...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Why so? The cap itself is 90% plastic (polypropylene).Magura :moil:

damping properties , what else ?anyway - I forgot that you're not making signal cap with these ..... feel free to use what you want ...... <_< even drek tube .........
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

damping properties , what else ?anyway - I forgot that you're not making signal cap with these ..... feel free to use what you want ...... :moil: even drek tube .........

Ok, now we're on the same page again <_< I found it hard to see what why you wanted to do something like that, to a PSU cap. Anyhow, I guess oil and then aluminum could be nice, no?Magura :idea:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Ok, now we're on the same page again <_< I found it hard to see what why you wanted to do something like that, to a PSU cap. Anyhow, I guess oil and then aluminum could be nice, no?Magura :moil:

look here - for few simple tips - http://www.dhtrob.com/projecten/elna1_en.shtmlboyz are nutz , but not too much :idea: I told ya - not oil but some waxy thing - which will give you much better damping & mechanical properties ;easy to melt , and falls in place just right ...if you are going to use some Al tubes (cylinders ) - put some dielectric sheet between cap and walls of tube .... but I know that you already know that ......
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I don't feel comfortable about bee's wax in a PSU cap. Bee's wax just might be the difference, between "pufff" and "KABOOOMBANG". Magura <_<

waxes were good even for diode (high)voltage multipliers in Quad electrostat loudspeakers ;use any other sort of wax ( industrial ones ) instead bees one .or - use some epoxy thingie ... or just use oil ......... as you wanted from start , but be sure that cap is firm in case .
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

So, the caps got dressed today.Magura :moil:

Do you have children? I want to be one of them... And wait for Xmas... and presents... you made yourself.. <_<
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Do you have children? I want to be one of them... And wait for Xmas... and presents... you made yourself.. :cheers:

I think we can arrange something....Usually the Mrs. is facing a load of dirty dishes, every evening....and we have a huge garden, lots of grass and weed, all nice little childrens jobs :rofl: Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I think we can arrange something....Usually the Mrs. is facing a load of dirty dishes, every evening....and we have a huge garden, lots of grass and weed, all nice little childrens jobs :cheers: Magura :rofl:

For presents like this, I'll do all these jobs (doing it anyway) and I'll even take out the garbage, walk the dog, and cook... :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

For presents like this, I'll do all these jobs (doing it anyway) and I'll even take out the garbage, walk the dog, and cook... :rofl:

I'll pass the offer to the Mrs..In my crystal ball, I see Stein doing the "wig and mop" routine :cheers: Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

So, I figured a bunch of respectable spades would be nice....Pic is of the first few spades from today's little DIY event.Magura :rofl:

:cheers: I can't wait any more. :rofl: When do You expect to connect all those Dreky parts and plug it to the Power?
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

The "ToDo" list is still fairly long. Off the top of my head:1) Machine rectifier bridge PCB's2) Clamps for the capacitors3) Heat spreader for mosfet's4) Back-lighting5) Bus bars6) A load of anodizing7) Supports for the doughnut's8) A fantazillion threaded holes. I hope to have a chance to flick the switch sometime during the summer (2009).Magura :cheers:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...