Donut a' la overkill

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

Today's thingie: pillars for supporting the load inductor. They still lack a sheet of silicone on the top surface, but then again, they're fresh out from the lathe :diablo: Magura :)

I hope they're Al , not SS :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

China Syndrome ......... but you're already in that area :)

Well, there's hardly anything in that amp, that's not made of either aluminium or copper. Well, if not for the black steel bolts and the carbon that is :diablo: Magura :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Today's thingie: pillars for supporting the load inductor. They still lack a sheet of silicone on the top surface, but then again, they're fresh out from the lathe :) Magura :)

With all that metal you are building into those amps, your transportableamp thingies will need more wheels :) Here you go, to cheer you up in all that work. One of the main influences of blues/rock, one big honk of a steriodbomb, even before steriods was thought of. You wouldnt want to come across this guy, indeed! Anyway, he is absolutely still worth a listen! One of my favourite artist's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ou-6A3MKow...feature=related. If you want a decent collection of Howlin' Wolf's output, go get "Moanin' in the moonlight". On the video you even get an explanation of what the Blues is!! Listen carefully :diablo:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

With all that metal you are building into those amps, your transportableamp thingies will need more wheels :diablo: Here you go, to cheer you up in all that work. One of the main influences of blues/rock, one big honk of a steriodbomb, even before steriods was thought of. You wouldnt want to come across this guy, indeed! Anyway, he is absolutely still worth a listen! One of my favourite artist's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ou-6A3MKow...feature=related. If you want a decent collection of Howlin' Wolf's output, go get "Moanin' in the moonlight". On the video you even get an explanation of what the Blues is!! Listen carefully :)

Well, those pillars are measured in grams, they make little difference to the 80kg+ situation :) I'd like to hear that record next time we meet.Magura :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Got around to giving the carbon its final finish today.

Magura :diablo:

Sorry, but it seems to me there's no proper DROOL smiley...

Yet, I feel I have to...

Postavljena slika

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 2 nedelje kasnije...

Ya' a show off!! he-heBTW, my speaker project is turning out great;-) Yeehaaaah.....I could supply you with a link, but I am not sure yet,,, :moil: Steen <_<

link to recipe , then thread here ..... :moil::idea:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Ya' a show off!! he-heBTW, my speaker project is turning out great;-) Yeehaaaah.....I could supply you with a link, but I am not sure yet,,, :moil: Steen :idea:

Still no thread? <_< I just got my grubby little paws on a bunch of naked 163uF 630V Vishay PP film caps, think I will make some respectable housing for those, and use them for this project as PSU caps. One of those per rail should do the trick, no?Magura :moil:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...