Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Naah, not lazy, just busy. Got 2 patents running by now, so a bit of work is hard to avoid ;-)Got plans to get moving with the amp within the next few days, bought the last parts (counting out feed-through caps) yesterday. Where can I get some hefty feed-through caps? Magura :rolleyes: EDIT: Andrew has my blessing to make a fool of himself full blast!

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Sorry, no patent numbers. Still keeping the cards closed. It will take another few month till I can disclose the numbers. Big companies has a bad tendency to run little people over, patent or not.Didn't the ex-USSR have feed-through caps? I seem to recall I've seen such on your side of the fence, no?Anybody with an IQ over 50 is pissed when Andrew "educates"... :rolleyes: Magura ;)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Sorry, no patent numbers. Still keeping the cards closed. It will take another few month till I can disclose the numbers. Big companies has a bad tendency to run little people over, patent or not.Didn't the ex-USSR have feed-through caps? I seem to recall I've seen such on your side of the fence, no?Anybody with an IQ over 50 is pissed when Andrew "educates"... :rolleyes: Magura ;)

what internal hole in feed through caps you need ?and preferred capacity ?what's about tiny pic of patent sent to secret e mail ;) I'm bloody curious
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

It's for PSU, so as big capacity as I can get will do :rolleyes: The wires I use for internal are 1.9mm diameter.Magura ;)

I'll see (sunday , nt before ) what I have from ancient US and USSR transmitters
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...