Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

OMG !whazzat ?migration from diyA.com ? :P

There is very interesting, but guys you must learn Serbian, becouse otherwise you can not understand us properly. So there is short introduction to Serbian:Hello - Zdravo How are You - Gde si bre pi*da ti materina!I think that You have wrong - Ma koji ti je ku*ac!This men is so polite - Ma pusti ga peder!This men is expert in his area - Matori drkadzijaThe opinion of this man can be influent - MudroserI think that we have problem - Opet sam nesto zaje*o!I think that You have problem - Koji si ku*ac to dirao!et cetera !!! We have plenty nice words to explain any deep state of soul!!! ;):P;);)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

There is very interesting, but guys you must learn Serbian, becouse otherwise you can not understand us properly. So there is short introduction to Serbian:Hello - Zdravo How are You - Gde si bre pi*da ti materina!I think that You have wrong - Ma koji ti je ku*ac!This men is so polite - Ma pusti ga peder!This men is expert in his area - Matori drkadzijaThe opinion of this man can be influent - MudroserI think that we have problem - Opet sam nesto zaje*o!I think that You have problem - Koji si ku*ac to dirao!et cetera !!! We have plenty nice words to explain any deep state of soul!!! ;);) ;) ;)

:P now - translate all these curses to English , so boyz can really understand what you wrote ...... :P it is completely in Serbian way of thinking ........ but they must know real meaning ...... ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

At this moment, I'm assembling the box. I found it a brilliant idea to do that upstairs, as it then would be out of the way till it's finished.Once I had put together half of one box, that idea seemed somewhat less brilliant, as I could not move it alone :P So, by the help of a friend, it was carried downstairs :P and yesterday we made these:Magura ;)

post-18-1241087769_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

At this moment, I'm assembling the box. I found it a brilliant idea to do that upstairs, as it then would be out of the way till it's finished.Once I had put together half of one box, that idea seemed somewhat less brilliant, as I could not move it alone :P So, by the help of a friend, it was carried downstairs :P and yesterday we made these:Magura ;)

somewhat longer screws than needed ? ;) in any case - machine screws , conical head from top of plate ( head flush to plate ) , nuts from bottom .better ? ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

somewhat longer screws than needed ? :P in any case - machine screws , conical head from top of plate ( head flush to plate ) , nuts from bottom .better ? :P

Naah, what you see on the top of the plate, is the holes drilled for the screws. I have been sitting on these, the amps are about as heavy as me, so I figure they're up to the task. Keep in mind that those thingies are only for being able to move the amps while assembling. Once they're finished, they get back on the floor. Magura ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Zdravo Aleksandar,Ma koji ti je ku*ac!So, for some time I will continue in English :P Magura ;)

For while, You are very improved pupil!!! Nice! Once I will translate all of theese word into real english, but not now because I prepare myself to travel on mini vacation!For sentence "Ma koji ti je ku*ac!" proper answer is "Sta te boli ku*ac koji je meni ku*ac!" which represent my disagree to Your initial sentence! :P;) Best rgds A.Car
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

For while, You are very improved pupil!!! Nice! Once I will translate all of theese word into real english, but not now because I prepare myself to travel on mini vacation!For sentence "Ma koji ti je ku*ac!" proper answer is "Sta te boli ku*ac koji je meni ku*ac!" which represent my disagree to Your initial sentence! :P:P Best rgds A.Car

You have a nice trip, and keep up the translations.Magura ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Ahh, then to Juma (Sipi) this is a re-run of yesterdays paper :P Magura ;)

It might look like that, but i reckon that it's an intrinsic property of human nature to admire achievements that surpass his/hers own level of skill. Nuts & bolts like that are really admirable piece of work :P
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

It might look like that, but i reckon that it's an intrinsic property of human nature to admire achievements that surpass his/hers own level of skill. Nuts & bolts like that are really admirable piece of work :P

Thanks, that's quite a compliment, when coming from you.Magura:)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...