dunavko

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 37
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

j... ga.izgleda da je google prevodilac to nesto malo zbrkao,to sa tom palatom.A mozda je rusima krivo sto su onako rascistili sa plemstvom pa se sve nesto muljaju tu oko te palate.Ko zna mozda su i te koordinate tamo negde duboko pod zemljom unesene u program...Ali bez obzira dal su tamo ili nisu ppull pojacalo u klasi A sa gm70 obecava,makar na slici.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

j... ga.izgleda da je google prevodilac to nesto malo zbrkao,to sa tom palatom

A da si se umisto koristenja google translatora malo potrudil (kad vec vladas ruskim jezikom) i prevel one ruske tekstove pa ih postal sa normalnom velicinom slova onda bi se u ovoj temi virovatno raspravljalo o lampama a ne o nekim sasvim desetim stvarima ka ca je npr (u praksi nemoguce) prisustvo ruskih pojacala u engleskoj kraljevskoj kuci.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Barba,pa nisam ja poceo o tome,taman posla.Bas me nesto zignu kad pomislim sta se slusa tamo u inglesku.Sto se tice velicine slova nesto kod tebe verovatno, nije u redu sa kirilicnim fontovima, jer kod mene je normalno.Ne mogu da prevodim jer time ne cinim nikakvu uslugu korisniku.Bolje da trenira malo,nikad se nezna kad ce mu trebati taj jezik.Mozemo zajedno da obradimo neki izraz ili termin ,to bi bilo mnogo konstruktivnije ako nesto nije jasno ali ni ja nisam neki strucnjak za ruski.I eto nesto konstruktivno,anodne karakteristike ali to svako moze da pronadje ako oce...

post-468-0-61817000-1329634176_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Dunavko, mislin da nije problem o mom kompjuteru (prije u tvom) jer ovdi ima dosta postova na cirilici i svi do jednoga mi se otvaraju sa normalnom velicinom fonta. Tako se i tvoj drugi post u ovoj temi otvoril sa normalnom velicinom ali je prvi post sa izrazito malim slovima.Sa citanjem cirilice niman nikakvih problema ali tekst na ruskom jeziku mi bas i nije lako pratit. Ne samo meni nego virujen i svima onima koji se ne sluze sa njime. A kak ovo nije jezicni forum di sudjeluju zainteresirani za ucenje ruskog jezika nego forum okrenut elektroniki onda ti logika da "je bolje da korisnici treniraju ruski jezik" ni najmanje ne drzi vodu.Naravno da je znanje bilo kojeg jezika korisna stvar ali stanje je takvo kakvo je i dosta malo ljudi izvan Rusije se sluzi ruskim jezikom. Svidjalo se to tebi (ili bilo kom drugom) ili ne, danas je engleski jedini jezik koji je u opcoj upotribi u cilom svitu (barem dok ga kineski ne istisne)Ali ako ne zelis prevest te ruske tekstove prije postanja, tvoja odluka. Steta, jer si time potencijalno vrlo zanimljivu temu osudil na to da se u njoj umisto zanimljive tehnicke diskusije potezu benastoce tipa "koje se pojacalo koristi u engleskoj kraljevskoj kuci"Razmisljal san da ti ovaj odgovor napisen ne na engleskom (sa kojim se vecina sluzi) nego na talijanskom ali sam od toga ipak odustal jer smatran da je skroz bez veze koristit jezik koji malo korisnika razumi.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

kuj mi ocin ljuljate trabakul od ranoga jutra ?

WHAT WE NEED A LIGHTA. BelkanovLooked through old directories from Drozdov and Gurfinkel * and ending with the last release Katznelson / Larionov, ** as well as industry volumes Radioproma, I really did was wrong conclusion - even lights dime a dozen. However, putting a task to find among them a pure sound, quickly became convinced that such a tiny amount and they are produced at the time of discharge the same. We are still talking about tubes of Soviet origin.For signal circuits is: 6ZH32P (EF86), 6N8S (6SL7), 6N9S (6SN7), a stretch can be considered as such, 6N23P-EB (6922, 6DJ8), conceived as a television, standing in the gap 6N7S (6N7), 6N6P (12VN7 ) - also for TV.For the output stages: PP-180 PP-186 (odnoanodnye) 2S4S/6S4S, and finally - 6P14P (6BQ5, EL84), 6P27S (EL34). The last few have seen all, I have it in a single copy - a museum piece. Our lamp industry has successfully overcome by the production of new / old KT66, KT77 (aka EL34), KT88, 6550, 5881 (the same 6PZS-E and 6L6WGC), 6922, 12AH7 ... But how many of them in their original incarnation, designed specifically for audio?Beam tetrodes pathologically "sick." To see this, draw a line in the coordinates of the load and Uc-Ia construct a transfer characteristic. Its S-imagery speaks for the presence of a strong third harmonic in the amplification, of course, for large amplitudes. And you do not put a tetrode in the SE or PP, and his "birthmark" does not wash. However, this does not prevent firms Jadis, ARC, Conrad Johnson and nerdy Scott Frankland (Wawestream Kinetics), and use them to achieve good sound. I react negatively to the use of a large number of lamps in parallel. In the push-pull output stage, the problem of compatibility of 4, 6 and 8, etc. cylinders complicated almost exponential progression, not to mention the signature sound made by each lamp individually.Hence, we need new lamps are more power dissipation at the anode than the available 6550 (36 W at the anode). The appearance of the Saratov 300V caused sighs of relief from audiofilstvuyuschey public. First, it is 40 W power anode, it is possible to get about 10 watts of sound in the SE and the inclusion of 20 (!) In the PP. Second, the inexplicably popular direct heat of the cathode. Something about this is definitely not in vain militant audiophiles give your heart to the direct glow.What is more? From the Russian tubes still have a GM70, GK71 triode-pentode, and direct heat of. From gourmet (most Chinese, because no WE and RCA afternoon with fire not to be found) are suitable potent transistors 211 th and 845 th, but it is for the worst.Recently, the Russian market still appeared lamps, initiated by the American firm "Svetlana Electron Devices" - SV572-3.-10, SV811-3, -10, 812 (about 572 cm in the room).Finally, carefully concealed from civilian - RB300-ZSKH. She is the undisputed leader in power at the anode -300 W, as well as on the allowed values ​​of anode voltage 2.5 kV. Without much effort, we pulled it out 15 watts at 3% distortion. It is possible to obtain 50 W single-ended in the start-up, but then the output transformer will begin to live separate, their own lives (not only because of the size and weight, but also many problems associated with electromagnetic radiation).However, this is not the last word. Designed A.Vayshem pryamonakalnye triodes VV30 and VV52B, albeit in small quantities, but did spread to the world and reviews of their most complacent. Moreover, these lamps were made solely for the audio output stages to-date Hi-End. It is regrettable that they will be installed only in the "transcendental" apparatus, as the cost pair VV30 about $ 1,000, a VV52B even more. Characteristics of the first, we give below.Suffice definitely is the case with weak bulbs. Not a proud Western public has long preferred the lamp 6922 production "Made in Saratov", ie the "Reflector," in the world 'Sovtek ". Lamp - even though much. Saratov experts have managed to suppress the effect of the microphone, and thanks to its unique parameters: mu = 33, S = 12,5 mA / V, it can be used in virtually all signal circuits, starting from the head of MC (moving coil).The design of her *** symmetric, that is to be expected from it is quite a decent sound. With regard to the formal transfer of the linearity it can be argued only ESS80, 6SN7. According to measurements Rick Berglund (Glass Audio 6/95), ESS88 / 6DJ8 production Milliard, RCA, Philips have against our linearity and a half times worse. Dampen people's love for her can only be indirectly heated with oxide-coated cathode.The same "Reflector" 12AH7 produces a set of indices, after the name. All products are directly abroad, it is like out there. By linearity, it is comparable to 6922, but has a definite advantage - the voltage at the anode can reach 300, then maybe develop significant amplitude. True, the lamp can not give any power to the load and, because of its high-Rj and as required by the vast Ra, a cascade of this lamp is an early cut of the RF in the region of 28-30 kHz. Because of that Rj = 62-70 ohms and noise it is not small. However, if it is possible to select instances of noise (ie the application of the corrector in the RIAA), then it can definitely sound like. In my opinion, the lamp is clearly not enough detail in the upper registers.I appreciated very 6SZP and 6S4P (index U and DR), also have their homeland, "Reflector" (see about them in the room), but the prices are simply outrageous for the plant - $ 3-6 per piece. And in just a thing called a triode.On the famous octal 6N8S, 6N9S, 6S2S, 6N7S say there is no need - they are all "wrong" are made, even though 6N9S 6N7S and this applies to a lesser extent. Early and 6SN7 Brimar 6SL7 Sylvania - are not available, but in terms of the symmetry of the electrode system perfect. The Russian market is stable reputation have ancient "Svetlanov" lamp of the younger generation - just Saratov (after '70, and modern). New 6N8S Novosibirsk factory have many complaints about the reliability (vacuum emission, build quality).Hardly octal will wait a renaissance, so must be content with the old Soviet-made lamps only.If you are going to properly align with the output gain stage lamp, can not do without 6N6S as a driver. Really get away gain of 10-12 and there is a suspicion that its dynamic transfer function (in the coordinates of Uc-Ia) is well formed with the same from 300V. Although the light was initially "is borrowed" from RCA 12BH7, who worked in the scheme of Vertical. Well, let them! I have it clearly unattractive "fat", "muddy" sound, although many it just right.Rent, which in terms of driver and signal lamps us little that is shining. Especially for the sound development of their unprofitable: a resource they have more than powerful, and therefore they are less likely to be replaced. Dissatisfaction on the available, such as the consumer does not express. Maybe it is a good thing to let well enough alone.So what do you choose in the end? This too is very vague question of preparing an article for the next book, "Bulletin," which will be analyzed in detail the advantages and disadvantages of each of the GM70, 845, SV572, RB300-3CX and VV30. It is possible that at the time of issue number 3, we can compare the trehsotki the "Reflector" and "Svetlana".In conclusion, I want to be heard by all Russian producers. That's my word - developers and manufacturers of the Lord! Do not neglect your contacts and cooperation with us, Homebrew, and music lovers. The lamp, designed for sound reinforcement should be pretty different from other vacuum devices.Here at home, in RUSSIA has all the possibilities for sound evaluations of prototypes. You do not need to send all raw samples to the West, only to receive the subjective opinions in English, and for a long time to puzzle over how to translate the audiophile gibberish to strict technical language. Even with the construction of the external evaluation of the lamp and production technology, we see how few are the developers themselves as they create the lamp will work in the sound. When the formal parameters of the good, there remain many problems associated with the conclusions of the electrodes on the cap with a jumper, and welded connections, multi-layer coated legs and securing the quality of the electrode system inside the container. Non-traditional measurements must identify deficiencies and, conversely, the best quality of Russian equipment.Remember how the program was born Golden Dragon in China and Gold Aero in the Czech Republic and Yugoslavia. That is, with the participation of British and American amateurs and experts. In Russia, however, have their own.If you pay attention to our expectations, we work together to help you become a better quality product, and therefore more competitive in the global market.We want you both to Russia's lamp has become one of the best, if not the first. All the prerequisites for that.Do not forget the legacy of the ancient Egyptians and Greeks, followed essentially the term TECHNE, meaning the inextricable link of engineering and creativity.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

More da nismo isterali talijane cirilicom, ono posle rata sa tamo negde nekog mesta, sada bi mi razgovarali predivnim jezikom makijavelija i petrarke sa nesto malo primesa getea.Doduse, sreca sto rusi nisu znali da plivaju,bar vecina tako da ni taj jezik Gogolja nije toliko ni bitan kod nas u nasim krajevima.dunav je ipak bio presirok..Adio sinjore,ahtung dihtung.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 1 month later...

Bog te molovo,jedva sam preveo na ruski a nisam trebo.trebo sam na maternji....sta sve coek cini iz navike...

Aj što nama ovi novokomponovani uvedoše maternji pa đeca neće znat kojim jezikom pričaju, al koji je to vama maternji - Srpski brate nema koji drugi.Niko nema ministra nauke i prosvete ka mihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDe0gwUSogEsorry morao sam
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...