Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

You did it again ! Whatever you need - you just machine it !The universe as it is, is not going to tolerate those escapades of yours much longer - you know the "Pinocchio" story :rofl:

Hey, it's not may fault that Denmark has turned into a sub-standard country. :rofl: Anywhere else, you'd have the choice to just go and buy them. .....here it's simply faster to make it yourself, compared to waiting for such to be ordered, and be in back-order, then shipped to me on a couple of weeks, if I'm lucky.These took me like an hour to make, and they're somewhat better quality :rofl: Magura :rofl: EDIT: Hey, didn't Pinocchio end up with a pretty girl in one of the versions? :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Hey, it's not may fault that Denmark has turned into a sub-standard country. :rofl: ...EDIT: Hey, didn't Pinocchio end up with a pretty girl in one of the versions? :rofl:

Wait and see, if you develop the right way, in a couple of years you'll reach our "standards" :rofl::rofl: ...Yes he did, but she wasn't "machined" :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Wait and see, if you develop the right way, in a couple of years you'll reach our "standards" :rofl::rofl:

I've been living at your side of the iron curtain, regarding DIY, you're better off than I am here. What you can get, is maybe not the most fancy looking stuff, but it's working, it's available, and it's affordable....that's more than what you can say about the situation here :rofl: Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I've been living at your side of the iron curtain, regarding DIY, you're better off than I am here. What you can get, is maybe not the most fancy looking stuff, but it's working, it's available, and it's affordable....that's more than what you can say about the situation here :rofl: Magura :rofl:

Don't you dare to say another bad word against Denmark - I still treasure three weeks spent with beauties from Kobnhavn, 20 years ago at Adriatic sea coast.... :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Don't you dare to say another bad word against Denmark - I still treasure three weeks spent with beauties from Kobnhavn, 20 years ago at Adriatic sea coast.... :rofl:

Ok, ok, time to calm down. When you come to visit me, I'll introduce you to one of the finest Danske inventions... LEITRA... (since we took over the production of the Avancee version) :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Ok, ok, time to calm down. When you come to visit me, I'll introduce you to one of the finest Danske inventions... LEITRA... (since we took over the production of the Avancee version) :rofl:

Something tells me, that it wasn't that kind of "inventions" he was thinking of :rofl: Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 2 nedelje kasnije...

Magura - this is one big crazy project - my respect... really.... looking beautifull so far....

Thanks Muki,What you see here, is 8 years of work, and if I'm just a little lucky, it's gonna be singing sometime in July 2009 :thumbup: Magura :cheers:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

... and absolutely no thanks to me for wishing what just happened with them PITA images :thumbup: As I'm about to finish up my presence on the forum for the next four or five days, I'm removing the excess stuff from the attic and preparing myself to terminate the internet connection today in the evening and get it back when the shell of the new audiophile listening room replaces the roof on our house... Hopefully, I'll be back to see the finale of the work on your glorious design :cheers:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...