Donut a' la overkill

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

I told ya - he was just in concern is it tricky to drill PTFE ...... silly boy ... it's a piece of cake , with sharp drill

Not sure I agree. The adhesion of the copper to the PTFE, is much lower than for FR4 boards. Lifting pads is an issue.I sure had my share of crap with that. It's gonna be interesting to see the outcome. As I said earlier, it may be worth it, to have a couple of spares made, if it works out, as I have like 0.5m2 left of that PTFE board.Magura :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 3 nedelje kasnije...
  • Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Naah, I just sent a bunch of the Siemens equivalent of those caps to Choky.....and those binding posts :cheers: Really Stein, for a guy with a very well developed size complex, that's not gonna fly :coffee: .......Magura :baby:

you wrote that in post http://www.diyaudio.rs/topic/7-donut-a-la-overkill/page__view__findpost__p__3915I never received that , so I just hope that you really didn't send them .....except (well - that is not "just" , in any case ) caps for Igor and russian bulbs , I received TO3 thingies from Papa , along with some dreky teflon boards ...... and few other items .... but binding posts - nope . I really hope that we don't had some unfortunate mishap with packages , and that we weren't aware of that .looking for some info in thread , so I just stumbled on that post ....
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

you wrote that in post http://www.diyaudio.rs/topic/7-donut-a-la-overkill/page__view__findpost__p__3915I never received that , so I just hope that you really didn't send them .....except (well - that is not "just" , in any case ) caps for Igor and russian bulbs , I received TO3 thingies from Papa , along with some dreky teflon boards ...... and few other items .... but binding posts - nope . I really hope that we don't had some unfortunate mishap with packages , and that we weren't aware of that .looking for some info in thread , so I just stumbled on that post ....

Naah, I think you got it wrong. I meant those Siemens caps I sent together with the 6 legged fuses. I didn't write that I sent some binding posts, I was just peeing on those mini-binding posts that Stein tried to boast about :cheers:So I guess all is fine.Magura :coffee:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

raw ones , uncut because I wanted that way - just took a pics , without flash or special lightlet me know , and I'll make better ones tomorrow , on daylight

Looking real good......though I like the color of the ones I made better :cheers: We should keep in mind, that those guys are good.Magura :coffee:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Naah, I think you got it wrong. I meant those Siemens caps I sent together with the 6 legged fuses. I didn't write that I sent some binding posts, I was just peeing on those mini-binding posts that Stein tried to boast about :cheers:So I guess all is fine.Magura :coffee:

yup - all is fine ; for a moment I thought that you sent something what I didn't received , and - primary - what I didn't asked :baby::baby:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Nice looking PCBs, somehow looks very familiar to me, but I can't remember have I seen them already before :cheers:

I could swear I've seen your name before :coffee:On a more serious note. What do you think about the outcome? I think that Serb board house is pretty good. Magura :baby:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...