Zanimljive, smešne i čudne fotografije

Preporučeni Komentari

ma ja bi da vidim šta mu je napisao... (bez toga, sve je rekla-kazala)

I to što kažeš.

"Znam da si ti onaj koji je sedeo pored mene. Garantujem ti da ću te naći. Pogledaj kontakte u mom mobilnom i shvatićeš kojim se poslom bavim"
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 14.6k
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

DJ POSES

Postavljena slika

The Txter

The kind of body language preferred by moody grime DJs trying to look nonchalant by constantly checking their phone in the time between clanging mixes together.

Examples: Darq E Freaker, Preditah

Postavljena slika

The Cry-baby

These DJs can be seen weeping with happiness at every euphoric/mindblowing musical moment, often going so far as to shed actual tears in the booth.

Examples: Prosumer, Move D

Postavljena slika

The Finger Piano-player

These DJs do little but look cool for their whole set – apart from when a piano comes in and they nonchalantly raise one hand to play along to the riff.

Example: Dixon

Postavljena slika

The Orgasmatron

A state of intense concentration and pleasure reached by DJs who become locked into their selection on a very deep level, resulting in the inadvertent exhibition of their sex face.

Example: Seth Troxler

Postavljena slika

The Libido

Similar to the bobber, but instead of leading with the shoulders this lot lead with the hips, adding a hint of sexual thrust to what is in fact just someone fiddling with a mixer.

Examples: Solomun, Shaun Reeves

Postavljena slika

The Bobber

The pose for DJs who want to assume an air of technicality while also showing they are locked into a groove. They bob to the beat while EQing in earnest.

Examples: Maceo Plex, Maya Jane Coles

Postavljena slika

The Lean-back

Often occurs as the prelude to a full-on head-mosh when the tune drops. Habitual proponents risk displaying the contents of their nostrils to the crowd – not to mention whiplash.

Examples: Skrillex, Rusko

Postavljena slika

The Down-low 

Adopted by DJs who get so into mixing that the top half of their body gravitates toward the mixer and they end up performing at a 90-degree angle as if suddenly struck by appendicitis.

Examples: Skream, Jackmaster

Postavljena slika

The Cowboy

They twirl one hand in the air like they’re lassooing cattle while pretending to whistle and side-stepping like a square-dancing rodeo redneck. Keep rollin’, rollin’, rollin’, rawhide!

Examples: Davide Squillace, Luciano, Reboot

Postavljena slika

The Jesus

The ultimate pose favoured by many big-shots; with arms outstretched like Jesus on the cross these DJs probably lap up the crowd’s adoration while secretly thinking, “Yes, I am good”.

Examples: Armin van Buuren, Swedish House Mafia

Postavljena slika

The Artist

Every turn of a knob or flick of a fader is a precise movement akin to an artist gently applying the finishing brush-strokes to a timeless masterpiece. Albeit with people shouting ‘Brap!’

Examples: Icicle, Rockwell

Postavljena slika

The Pointer

The standard pose adopted by many a mainstream millionaire – and those who aspire to be them. Far more acceptable in Ibizan superclubs than a half-empty Sheila’s Wine Bar in Swindon.

Examples: Guetta,Tiësto, Ferry Corsten

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Da, jedina negativa stvar je da su svaki dan prljavi ko prasici i sve mora da se sapira od pjeska i blata :)Skandinavci imaju jednu izreku koja u prevodu glasi (rima je na Svedskom):Nema loseg vremena samo lose odjece.(Det finns ingen dåligt väder bara dålig kläder.)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Da, jedina negativa stvar je da su svaki dan prljavi ko prasici i sve mora da se sapira od pjeska i blata :)Skandinavci imaju jednu izreku koja u prevodu glasi (rima je na Svedskom):Nema loseg vremena samo lose odjece.(Det finns ingen dåligt väder bara dålig kläder.)

I kod nas ima izreka.Nije klozet daleko nego nisi na vreme posao
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...