Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

• 2 nedelje kasnije...

After a few days in Udine, Italy, we finally reached the Serbian DIY scene. In this case the photo is of Mrs. Magura, yours truly, and Stein. The background is Stein's workshop, which is basicly all second floor of his house.Magura :happy64:

post-18-090117400 1283274140_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Not really, as it's so nice here in Subotica that we have decided to stay for the rest of the vacation :Viannen_loungelizard: Magura :happy64:

Magura in Srbija! Man I missed you just for a little! Subotica is my favorite place, I was there in my Army days. Love the place. There was a great radio station, than as far as I remember great pizza place in some kind of a basement, than outstanding fine dining place in Gradska Kuca. I mean, do not take me wrong that was about 30 years plus or minus... Yeah, no wonder you like Subotica. Do not let him leave without some Horgosh dried paprika. :-)Choky you should start business selling tours of Batch.Pictures, please. More.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

40% of the off topic mob, plus the women who has to put up with them.The photo was made in Wienna, half an hour ago.Magura :Viannen_loungelizard:

So, who is on the picture... Manu?
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Magura in Srbija! Man I missed you just for a little! Subotica is my favorite place, I was there in my Army days. Love the place. There was a great radio station, than as far as I remember great pizza place in some kind of a basement, than outstanding fine dining place in Gradska Kuca. I mean, do not take me wrong that was about 30 years plus or minus... Yeah, no wonder you like Subotica. Do not let him leave without some Horgosh dried paprika. :-)Choky you should start business selling tours of Batch.Pictures, please. More.

We went to Jelena and had a great dinner of gulash. There was Turos Csusza with it (pasta with cheese and bacon), a local produced white wine was added to the menu, so it was actually quite nice.Magura :happy64: /who ate more than he should have.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

That would be Manu (the most fluffy), Katy (the darkest of the girls), Tina (the longest haired of the girls), and yours truly (well, you know). Magura :happy64:

Aha, great trip. Now I have faces connecting to the Avatars. Let me try to build the case where is the thinnest - it is great shopping in San Francisco around second part of October. :-) Particularly for the ladies from Vienna and Copenhagen. (Not to mention sailing) :happy64:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Not for long, though. We have to take truly yours to an eye-check, it appears in Denmark no one seems to know how to fix Metaldanske's eyes. My wife found what's Magura's problem with his eyes within three minutes, and he wasn't even complaining... :buehehe:I think our distinguished guests from Denmark are catching the train to Budapest today... :hi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

We made it home just about an hour ago.After some scrubbing and a healthy amount of soap, we have managed to wash off both the Serbian, and more important the Hungarian trains. :baklja: I will post more pics tomorrow, of the Serb, the Italian, the French, the Austrians, the Croatian, and whatever else we stumbled upon on our way.Magura :happy64:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I'm glad you made it in such a short time... :crazyrocker: When I figured how much time you will need to get home and based on the initial amount of extra time the trains in Serbia need to travel each of many kilometers ahead of you, I figured you'll be home in about seven or eight days of travel... Guess I forgot that the time the train needs to get from Belgrade to Subotica can not be the measuring tape to calculate the speed of your travel once you get over the border... :connie_nutzo: Anyway, you have been our dear guests we'd like to have as guests anytime in the future... Even if that means you'll have to travel back in time again... ;)Anyone who claims that time travel to past is impossible, obviously has not been in Serbia... :rofl:However...

Still, he forgot to mention the "Serbian Railways FACTOR":buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I will post more pics tomorrow, of the Serb, the Italian, the French, the Austrians, the Croatian, and whatever else we stumbled upon on our way.

Magura :happy64:

It looks someone still sits in the time traveling machine... :rofl:

It's Tomorrow of Tomorrow, and still no pics! :buehehe:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...