Preporučeni Komentari

• 3 nedelje kasnije...
  • Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Well, Metaldanske has figured that he may have to deal with the fact, that he needs to find a different place to store those magnets.I can make the speaker do 20Hz....that's all very impressive. What I can't make it do, is pass 25Hz or so on the way. Looses total control of the cone. Now why is that?Because some phucker has blocked half the horn with magnets :rofl: Magura :cheers:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 2 months later...

medium donut sketchMetaldanske - is 0,9H/4R2 per leg good enough for test with smaller SS's , at 1A per leg Iq ?intended as killer amp for my 16R spks ?

post-2-056580000 1276556165_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I had a friend visiting me today.

His first comment when he entered the living room was : Oh they're big!

Now my first thought was : quit ogling her tits

After some thought, I realized he meant the Donuts.

Funny thing is, just like with tits, that when you see them every day, after some time they don't seem all that big.

........it's just that all the other amps/tits seems soooo small :)

Magura :)

Postavljena slikaPostavljena slika
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I'll try it these dayz in Ikebana fashion Postavljena slika

that 0,9H/4R4 per leg critter is ancient isolation xformer , on proper C core , scavenged form old Grundig TV set ;

most important , besides fact that I have it and it's adequate is - that another one will be tossed in my direction very soon Postavljena slika

perfect for Little Donut

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

For a super low power Donut, I would think such a transformer is close to ideal, as that would have been my second choice, if I had not made air core donuts instead. The only drawback I came think of, would be loads of heat generation, if you some day wake up, and feel like having a few W of power.How big are they? Magura :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I don't care too much for Rdc this time , 'cause Iq will be in range of 1A - plenty for 16R spks , and good enough for (servo) concept proving one day - I have those (previously discussed ) biguns , and they need re-winding

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 1 month later...

As you all know, the one with the most toys wins :Viannen_loungelizard: So I figured I would give myself a thermal camera for my birthday. Today it was in the mail, so I fired up the Donuts as they represent the most interesting image at hand.It turns out that the Donuts actually works as expected, everything is within approx. 1 degree C.Magura :happy64:

post-18-001330300 1281620220_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Hey it supports grayscale too, I just figured that you guys would get an easier time if it is in colors.See, we aim to please :Viannen_loungelizard: Magura :happy64:

It's easy to please us, since you get to have a visit from a fairy or Santa every now and then :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I don't know... :scratch_head: Maybe you should buy a UV and X-ray camera/scanner/whatever - just to be on the safe side :buehehe:Nice toy! :good2:

Does having access to an X-ray scanner count? :Viannen_loungelizard: Yeah, it's good fun, and quite educative as well. You catch a mismatched differential pair within seconds, without as much as touching the circuit :good2: Magura :happy64:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...