Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

He was nearby, had a swift PM conversation with him, but I think he's quite busy with something important. But he will react. After all, got me a doodle of what should do the job for my Bastard! project... I should be somewhere else now, cleaning up the mess so I can work on my new amp... :confused1:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I figured that today was a real good day to get the scope running. Every time I power it up, I wonder why it still works, but then again, it's been working for a few decades, so why shouldn't it work for another decade? ;) First 20Hz square into 8R. This is actually better than I expected it to be. I aimed for things going south below 30Hz, and even at 20Hz it's actually fair enough.Second is a 20hz sine into 8R, nothing to complain too loud about.The rest from 30Hz to 20KHz was relatively boring, as it's simply as it should be :blush: Magura :hyper:

post-18-126443800523_thumb.jpg

post-18-126443802324_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

man - that's fookin' great - I mean that 20HzSQ pic besides that - how's square looking right from 20 Hz ?with just little more tweaking ( you know what Kwayzeedanske ), we can tell that we create monster :blush:Upp values ?

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

man - that's fookin' great - I mean that 20HzSQ pic besides that - how's square looking right from 20 Hz ?with just little more tweaking ( you know what Kwayzeedanske ), we can tell that we create monster :buehehe:Upp values ?

I have no idea why it accepts 20Hz :blush: It should maximum accept some 25Hz, best case scenario, so don't ask me :good2: Yeah, thermistors are on their way. Magura :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

2nd pic looks fine but, intensity is too high of scop!стоН_Колд

You're perfectly right Ston. I turned up the intensity, to try to get some better pics. Obviously not a good idea, but as Choky already said, I'm a clown with a camera. :buehehe: Magura :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

This is how it clips. Obviously that could happen with a little more grace, but I am most likely never to find out how it sounds anyway, as it is somewhat overkill for my taste in speakers. So what the hell, it can clip as it pleases :buehehe: Magura :buehehe:

post-18-126445059363_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

You're perfectly right Ston. I turned up the intensity, to try to get some better pics. Obviously not a good idea, but as Choky already said, I'm a clown with a camera. :buehehe: Magura :buehehe:

You could achieve a same effect you have darker screen and longer exposure. That way you will have a less blooming, sharper picture and exposure time will be your control of brightness. Obviously for that you should have a small tripod to put your camera on if the exposure time is longer than lets say 1/30sec.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Yeah, I ought to get myself a small tripod. Any recommendations what to buy? Magura :buehehe:

I like Gitzo, but they are relly geared for professionals. The good ones are (you will like this) carbon fiber, they are light and very sturdy. I use that for my smaller cameras, and heavy duty Gitzo for the big ones. So based on that, you look into how heavy is the camera you are going to be using and choose accordingly. If you get the lighter stand you could always increase the stability with the sand bag.The best ones are Gitzo and Manfroto ( Bogen in US), but like I explained it all depend what are you using it for. Other option to consider is how high and how low you will need to go. Given - all small stands are shitty when extended to the max. so always deduct some of that max. height from specs.Having a pleasure of knowing you, I am surprised you are not going to make one? :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

First 20Hz square into 8R. This is actually better than I expected it to be. I aimed for things going south below 30Hz, and even at 20Hz it's actually fair enough.Magura :buehehe:

Hmm, seems like me culpa. The square is not 20Hz, but 25Hz, which makes a lot more sense. According to the calcs I've made, it sure does not do 20Hz in a reasonable way.20Hz sine is no problem though.Magura :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...