Donut a' la overkill

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

....... but what do they know... :)

point is that great part of my electronic occupation is pretty much invisible ...... and ppl sometimes say something as "naah ...... you still didn't finished that project of yours..... "one day I'll make "independent DIY consulting agency" ...... and start selling my "expertize" ...... :)if non-qualified politicians can do the same ........ :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

I wouldn't say that, I would rather say not interested in proving you know the know-how... You know what you know about things you know and that seems to satisfy your needs... You don't seem to care much about public opinion, so it sometimes might look like you are lazy, but what do they know... :)

That says much about this Man's character and is well worth admiring! :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

That says much about this Man's character and is well worth admiring! :)

I prefer to bug such a man with idiotic questions...Like... "when will the SUSY ECC88 see the daylight?" :buehehe::) :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Hey my dear friend :buehehe: ,I just went again through the whole thread, from beginning to the end. It is sort of like flipping through the animated booklet... you know the one where you draw stick figures on each page and than you flip it fast to create motion.. Or more like stop motion where you compress long action in a few seconds. Amazing, just plain amazing. This is a testament to this crazy addictive sport of DIY of what is possible, or let me phrase it better, what impossible is possible. For the ones that never worked with metal, this is a masters work done to perfection. Painstaking attention to details, brave and smart use of inovative materials. With that attention to details, no wonder it took a long time to complete, but does it matter how long it took? What matter is that you created a museum piece. Going through the pages and seeing all the steps, leading to the final piece is the best way to depress anyone who call himself an amp builder.Anyone who ever attempted to do the work on a amplifier case would know what I am talking. This is THE amp. This is the standard that will be hard to beat. I will die to hear it, and now it seems, that flight to London will land in Copenhagen. Shakespeare was absolutely wrong stating that Something is rotten in Denmark, far from it, something really good is happening there by looking at your amps.Nemam rijeci, zapravo nemam rijeci da kazem kako nemam rijeci.(Alan Ford , comic book, 1977, Magnus & Bunker) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alan_Ford_(comics) :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

My travel plans - TBDEveryone on the right of Atlantic wants me to visit, everyone on the Left Coast is pulling me here. Still have to decide, but when I do, I already see myself in the Danish clogs. :buehehe:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

My travel plans - TBDEveryone on the right of Atlantic wants me to visit, everyone on the Left Coast is pulling me here. Still have to decide, but when I do, I already see myself in the Danish clogs. :buehehe:

You simply need a double :) Magura :)

even better - fook all amps , take a flight to ZM's backyard , lets' have a few days of BQ .both of yathen V. to Belgrade ......... same as Mickey - when he took 3 flies with one stroke:)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

"same as Mickey - when he took 3 flies with one stroke"You really crack me up. I ha :) :) :buehehe: ve been laughing to my tears.Let me respond appropriately:"take a flight to ZM's backyard , lets' have a few days of BQ ."Jos nam samo Ale fale.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Magura sez , post #64 :

The odds that it sounds fairly good, are not too bad. I have had a much simpler prototype up running, based on the same approach, which I was quite impressed with.The prototype was pretty much an inductor loaded F3, plus-minus some details. This circuit should beat the pants off the prototype. (I hope :buehehe: )

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Now that I've had the chance to get a bit more acquainted with the amps, post 64 seems to hold true :buehehe: I am still to find any shortcomings or flaws. It is as effortless and clear as an AX-100, as alive and involving as an F3, and does the job in any aspect as well as I have heard possible from any previous amp. Today I got the chance to turn it up a bit (ok, a bit more than a bit), and no matter what the volume setting is, it still sounds the same, clear and effortless.Magura :) :) :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Ok, so here is the last part, that was made for the amps. The button for the power switch.The pic is somewhat mis-colored. The material looks like brass, but it is actually silver (I had a piece laying around anyway).Magura :buehehe:

post-18-126348367056_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...