Donut a' la overkill

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

September 11th. is to be spent with Therese, Katy, Deedee, and Manu, consuming as much champagne, red wine, and good food as possible.....in Wienna :happy64: I have a meeting at the spine congress that happens to be in Wienna those days.Magura :happy64:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

The story of my life :buehehe:

It even turned out like that in Italy :rolleyes:

Magura :happy64:

Add to that in San Francisco as well. It seems like every place has it's own Variac? Man... :girl_devil:

(ZM)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Add to that in San Francisco as well. It seems like every place has it's own Variac? Man... :girl_devil:

(ZM)

Nope, this was not Variac style, but rather pleasant actually :cheers: No sleep deprivation, and so forth :buehehe:

We had a great time building that Pumpkin, to be honest.

Magura :happy64:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Nope, this was not Variac style, but rather pleasant actually :cheers: No sleep deprivation, and so forth :buehehe: We had a great time building that Pumpkin, to be honest.Magura :happy64:

I am sure you know I am joking. :Viannen_loungelizard:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Hey,Well, this holiday had been absolute perfect nice :good2: We have met some fantastic people, wherever we came. A huge thanks to Manu and Kathy for all the time we had together. Hope we're going to spend more time together in the future :rolleyes:post-501-085872500 1283714665_thumb.jpg( mutzy). And then a huge thanks to Stein, Sandra and Hanne, for a great visit, for all the things you did for us. Thanks for the gift, Sandra ;) Hope I meet you again, sometime.Sweet Choky, next time I'm going to meet you :rolleyes:Mrs.Magura

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Aha, great trip. Now I have faces connecting to the Avatars. Let me try to build the case where is the thinnest - it is great shopping in San Francisco around second part of October. :-) Particularly for the ladies from Vienna and Copenhagen. (Not to mention sailing) :happy64:

I'm on my way :clapping: Mrs. Magura
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...