Stop the Internet Blacklist Legislation

Mikorist

Preporučeni Komentari

zamislite da svaki vas video mora da odobri administrator na YouTube - posto ne postoji drugi nacin da se spreci Copyright.

pa ima dva videa i dva coveka da ostanu na njemu.

razornije od svega predstavlja gomila onih koja sedi skrstenih ruku dok ih neko pri tom *ebe u zdrav mozak

Meni to ne bi smetalo. No (verujem) može i „na poverenje“ kao što se to čini i na našem i na ostalim forum-ima. Neću biti lažljiv i dvoličan, žao mi je al' mi ne smeta... Zavukao sam ruku u teglu u kojoj nije trebalo da bude, teglu su zatvorili, idemo dalje... O „zdravlju“ tog mozga možemo pričati, al' ne na ovom forum-u, mene što se tiče...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 120
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

We are anonymous.

We are Legion.

United as ONE.

Divided by zero.

We do not forgive Censorship.

We do not forget Oppression.

US SENATE...

Expect us!!

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

mogu da predju na Mars kada im iseku DNS.

problem je sto vecina ljudi ne zna kako Internet funkcionise.

predrasude, gluposti, neobrazovanje, i ponesto tacno, ali retko.

It would have worked two different ways. First, the government would have been able to force search engines to “delist” any website they suspected of these activities. The second would be to require ISP’s (Internet Service Providers) to disable “Domain Name Service” to the suspected sites. The DNS service is essentially what allows the “domain name” that you are familiar with to work. All websites are based on servers that are assigned numeric addresses. The primary IP for WorkersCompensation.com is 12.47.46.154. If you copy and paste that number into your browser address bar you will be taken directly to this site. The DNS service in effect provides the translation for you, so that when you type in http://www.workerscompensation.com, your computer will be told to go to IP address 12.47.46.154.

While that is a simplified description of what happens, the disabling of the DNS service for a website would completely shut it down. It may still exist, but without the DNS function, you would never find it.

http://www.workersco....php?news=13273

Internet ne samo sto je "made in USA"

nego je USA "nadprovajder" svima takodje.

From the heart of the United States, Level 3 :

http://www.level3.com/en/global-reach/

ovo nije zavera - ovo je cinjenicno stanje stvari. ;)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

A Report from the Front Line

MegaUpload

Closed.

FileServe

Deleting multiple files. Closed affiliate program.

FileJungle

(Owned by FileServe) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

UploadStation

(Owned by FileServe) Deleting multiple files. Testing out blocking some USA IP addresses.

FileSonic

Sharing disabled. Closed affiliate program. Deleting files and accounts.

VideoBB

Closed affiliate program.

Uploaded.to

Banned USA IP addresses.

FilePost

Started suspending accounts with infringing material (doing what Hotfile did)

VideoZer

Closed affiliate program.

4shared

Deleting multiple files.

Wupload

Many accounts disabled.

East European & former Soviet Union countries based file sharing services are working as usual :-)

http://tinyurl.com/7fdrlu3

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

ovaj mi se svidja :

Posted By: tenshi Date: 23 Jan 2012 08:20:12

=================

As usual there is a flurry of emotional and childish bubbling about 'sharing' and 'freedom' etc. I have got the impression that absolute most of people whining here are immature kids, thinking with their balls instead of brains. First and for all let face it - Avaxhome is not a beacon of freedom and sharing - just remember how they forced you to use some unscrupulous file serving companies, without any regards to your rights of choice, so calling them nice name is at least stupid. They are the same unscrupulous business as music studios and other who initiated attack on file sharing services - the fact that they are on the other side of barricade do not make them any better. There use you to make tonns of money and don't give a goddamn shit about sharing, freedom etc. the same may be said about file sharing companies - they are only after money and piss on you and your rights. They are in cosy relationship with Avaxhome and either do not give a goddamn yawn about you as long as they are fleecing your wallet.THE TRUTH IS THAT ALL THIS WAR IS ABOUT WHO IS GOING TO GET YOUR MONEY, CONTENT COMPANIES OR FILE SHARERS AND AVAX - you would be fu...ked either by former or latter. I fully agree with =splatterghost= that the model is to blame, model based on greed.

No tricks like password protecting the files, misleading filenames etc. would work, as long as there are sites such as avaxhome, where all the info is available in open form for anybody - and it is open and available to anybody precisely because Avaxhome is a BUSINESS making money from selling access to illegal stuff. If they imposed restrictions on access etc. people would go elsewhere and they would be finished as profitable, and indeed a very lucrative business. I think this model is untenable in long run.

And one more thing - I agree that the content presented here is good for people from less fortunate countries, who simple can not afford to pay western prices for quality books etc., but people from the west are perfectly able to pay for them - only that they have been so spoiled by decades of shameless exploration of poorer countries that they want everything and for free. You already has clothes you can buy for equivalent of 15 minutes of your work, a restaurant dinner that cost you 1 hour of work etc. etc., whereas the same things in less predatory countries are extremely expensive or totally out of reach of any, but very wealthy people. So just face it, your whining is just a yell of spoiled brat. You surely wouldn't die for not having next Britney spears clip or next crappy Hollywood movie - it may eventually serve you well, by forcing you to to use your own brain at last.

And the last one - Avaxhome team surely wouldn't like my comments on their business - but if I'm wrong, prove it to me, I am very reasonably person, and, yes, I use my brain and use it well. Anyway, there are torrents and smaller sites that are REALLY about sharing useful information (not crappy US movies and 'music' of the likes of B. Spears et.al), so no end of the world would happen. Just there would be less crap in cyberspace, and less businesses like Avax, Filesonic etc. I PERSONALLY WOULD NOT MISS THEM!!!

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...