Zen Mod

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 1.1k
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Hi Zen Mod, :Viannen_loungelizard: Meditating over the the circuit I wonder why we need such a big cap C3 when we have parallel R25 and R26 with only 600Ohm, in sum. In my case, I use the 0,25 variant for source and drain, I had to replace R26 by 100 Ohm. That means I have a parallel resistor of 220 + 100 means 320 Ohm. That could be nearly the value for a gatestopper and I can omit the cap.Where is my fault? :sarcastic_hand:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Tea - what voltage you have across R23 ? (just in case - what's value of R23 on your pcbs ? somehow I lost the track with you all :sarcastic_hand: )

R23 measures .585 and confirmed 47R :blum3: :blum3:The other channel measures the same.If no other concerns here, I am going to try a different pair of 100's - see what they do.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

sorry , typo :umnik2::gusar:

:buehehe:

Hi Zen Mod, :Viannen_loungelizard: Meditating over the the circuit I wonder why we need such a big cap C3 when we have parallel R25 and R26 with only 600Ohm, in sum. In my case, I use the 0,25 variant for source and drain, I had to replace R26 by 100 Ohm. That means I have a parallel resistor of 220 + 100 means 320 Ohm. That could be nearly the value for a gatestopper and I can omit the cap.Where is my fault? :sarcastic_hand:

nope - you can't ; you must "bootstrap" (block for AC) exactly that "nearly value of gatestopper" ; that means - if you want to go low , cap must be huge :sarcastic_hand:remember F=1/(2 x Pi x R x C)

R23 measures .585 and confirmed 47R :blum3: :blum3:The other channel measures the same.If no other concerns here, I am going to try a different pair of 100's - see what they do.

that sounds right ; double check : R2 , R21 and R24 - all are 4K7 ?
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

you certainly have that schematic I made with voltages in red measure everything , write down on that schm , write parts value changes ( those resistors on output ) and send to my e-mail

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

you certainly have that schematic I made with voltages in red measure everything , write down on that schm , write parts value changes ( those resistors on output ) and send to my e-mail

ZM,I sent the measurements to your sc)))) gmail account. No hurries. :tegovi: I'm gonna try to listen to it.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

just to paste here what I wrote already in e-maldidn't want to wait for all 3 gray cells :sarcastic_hand:..................... just measure voltage across R28 - to determine which current is going through optocoupler LED it seems that optocopupler's transistor is eating much of Q7+Q8 CCS current , and that's reason why you must increase so much R26 I resume ( but first - measure and write to me that voltage across R28 ) that optocoupler gone south from some reason ; what's value of R26 on other channel ? ......................

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

R28 is 200R,Voltage was 1.01vI swapped Optocoupler out, no it's .7v, but I put a 390R resistor back into R26.R26 is 390R in other channel.Q7 and Q8 seem to have close voltages on both channels.I noticed (even before optocoupler change), after listening session last night, while on bench, that signal went real low on output, as in could hear very little music.Also when I hooked up speaker, to this channel, the tranny started buzzing. So this channel has gotten more ill. I suppose a transistor or something here is failing or dead. I may have crossed something taking DVM measurements.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Tea - whatever is reason - we'll do everything to solve it ;Generg just PM-ed me , saying that you are still in troubles with health ....just take your time , and go in rhythm which suits you ...

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

oh boyis that channel functional now , or not ?

Well, I will remeasure voltages later, but you get a tiny bit of output. The offset is a bit off with new opto. The power resistors still measure the same.I've been feeling pretty good since I went to see an acupuncturist. The nausea will occasionally take over though, and well most people know how that feels. :baby: Not being a carnivore for 6 months or so is going to be real tough. Always lessons every year on how fragile the body and mind are. :hyper:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

yes - I got them ;obviously - I need to take a look again - because I'm lost in changes in parts valuescan you - please - list exact parts which are different from our last official schm and write their values ?

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

ChangesR2, R21, R24 4.7kR25 500R PotR26 390R22 .47RR29 1RR36 1RR30 2RR37 .47RR31 1RThe new values are below the orange higlights if they changed. The last swap was only on R25,R26.current offset in the channel .5v runs steady at least. Other channel is .01v and is stready.Listening right now. The above channel runs at ~ .6v bias, the good offset channel .520v. The higher bias and offset channel sounding a touch warmer sonically.Let me know if you need anything else.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...