Zen Mod

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 1.1k
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

what I can say very clearly :Viannen_loungelizard: the sound changes clearly when you change the type of C3/C4. I tried it with Elna Simic II and with Panasonic FC.most of you know the differences, Elna is "Wodka" and "Blues" and "I am getting older" an Panasonic is champagne and "more drive" and "I feel Young".you can choose fitting to daytime, Elna in the evening and Panasonic in the morning don´t do it vice versa..... :drinks:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

schematic is drawn in Eagle , as necessary step for pcb constructionthat's iterative process (back and forth) so - few things ( not necessary in "just" schematic file ) are there - as several PSU taps , same as few wire bridges ( dracht brucke)that X is from these reasons therejust ignore thator solder banana plug there , just for fun:rofl:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

So update. No listening yet. My large offset got cured by a huge resistor change from default of 390 to 2k with 500R pot.What bothered me more, was now the bias was up to 720mv. I swapped the resistors out of the other channel, and offset from +1v was easily dialed in with R12. Bias at .560mvSo I am thinking that at the bias change has somehow made the Fets less matched, as they do with different levels of current.I am going to swap out with my last matched pair on this channel, go back to basics for R26 and see how this goes. :robots000_2:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Tea - what voltage you have across R23 ? (just in case - what's value of R23 on your pcbs ? somehow I lost the track with you all :sarcastic_hand: )

I have not checked it since swapping Power resistors to sp300b's values.The resistor should be 47R. I will check the value later, before swapping out R100's.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...