dunavko

TEKTRONIX 7404A ACQUISITION UNIT Prodajem

ovo je idealan uredjaj za audio aplikacike . ima i modul za snimanje karakteristika tranzistora 7CT1N.Evo malo opis

This 7CT1N is designed to operate with the 7000 series of oscilloscopes to provide a means of displaying the characteristics of small-signal or lower dissapation power transistors or FET’s up to 0.5 watts with collector voltages ranging from 0-75 volts or 0-300 volts and up to 240 mA (at 7.5 volt collector supply) or 6 mA (at 300 volt collector supply). It can be used in either a vertical or horizontal compartment and uses a corresponding vertical or horizontal plug-in to provide the other axis trace. A cable/connector is provided on the front panel to provide this connection. It can be detached from the front panel and extended to fit the plug-in input or it can be left and a user supplied BNC adapter and cable used to connect. The plug-in used for the other axis must not be a 50 ohm input unit. A button is provided to determine which type compartment is being used on the front panel. It can provide up to 10 steps with a selectable offset from 0 to5.
Vertical current display factors range from 10 nA/div to 20 uA with the divide by 2000 button enabled and from 10 uA to 20 mA/div in the X1 mode.
In the FET mode, step amplitude ranges from 1 mV/step to 1 V/step in a 1-2-5 sequence. This provides great versatility in testing diodes, transistors, or FET’s of a wide variety. It is supplied with a set of three color-coded grabber clips for interfacing with the device under test. 3-lead adapters from Tek’s 575 or 576 curve tracers can also be used.

post-468-0-79320600-1405060363_thumb.jpg

tako je jer u donjem redu ima plag za koji mogu da dobijem 400 dolara.i to cu morati da uradim a da ostalo i ne prodam.Steta da se rastura konfiguracija .Tako je kako je.obavesticu vas koliko cu da dobijem prodajom modula.....