Zen Mod

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 1.1k
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Test Setup connected, Concept is Working :cheers: and here comes the measurements done tonight.

Seems to be very stable, On osciloskope over 100 KHz there is no problem with Square input.

Additionall small tweeking of the elements seems to be required....

for ZM - I didn't changeR25 trimmer from the starting position.

edit : schm deleted by ZM

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Test Setup connected, Concept is Working :cheers: .........

:buehehe:you have doubts ? :Viannen_loungelizard:

........Seems to be very stable, On osciloskope over 100 KHz there is no problem with Square input............

and even more , at least with my parts/outputs/gate resistorsI have some notes in my workshop , along with CRO screenshots , but they're completely boring - nothing to write home about .

........Additionall small tweeking of the elements seems to be required....for ZM - I didn't changeR25 trimmer from the starting position.

whatever it needs ; these Jfets are trickier to set , comparing to big ole mosfets , due to smaller Ugs .... and wild xconductance ; but - as I said before - nothing to worry aboutplain boring amp - to make :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Yea, One really BIG FuLLrange man :drinks:

http://www.diyaudio....-spavleski.html

"Spavleski" Slobodan Pavleski is an electronics engineer and his professional bio is even longer than this article! He is 42 years old, audio and music are his hobby and ZM sez: “One hell of an engineer!”

:buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Anyhow, Do you agree with a measurement points shown previously (where and how) ? :girl_devil:

Now that I've spent a lot of time tuning the Donuts, one thing I learned was that next time I make a PCB, I will make pads for measuring points. You seem to have plenty of room for that (so did I, but did not think of it back then).Magura :happy64:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Now that I've spent a lot of time tuning the Donuts, one thing I learned was that next time I make a PCB, I will make pads for measuring points. You seem to have plenty of room for that (so did I, but did not think of it back then).Magura :happy64:

:ok:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Slobo, zaista je nesto manji napon na R69 - probaj da stavis manji R70 (recimo 1k), ili je Q26 malo van specifikacije (mada ne bi smelo tol'ko)...

Hvala sipi...Ja sam svuda umesto 12K stavio 15K...verovatno je tu zez....Mozda promenim sva3 komada na 10K.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...