Ubuntu 9.10 + USB DAC

stein

Preporučeni Komentari

Skinuo sam novi slonogovnobojni OS pa me zanima kada malo sredim bekape da li mogu da očekujem da će mi raditi prepoznavanje USB DAC konekcije ili opet klepetanje u terminalu i pretraga rešenja? Voleo bih da konačno maknem ovaj XP skroz a pošto je želja da mašina ujedno bude i izvor za arhivirane muzičke numere, živo me zanima ima li ko iskustva...

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 64
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Ja juce zgotovio jedan USB i probao na crveno sesirce. Prepoznao ga kao USB Mixer i USB Audio DAC.Nisam imao na sta da probam dal' sviri, al' verujem da sviri ( za sve pare :character13: )

Ja sam pokušao da proverim po Ubuntu forumima, ali za razliku od mene koga mnogo više zanima muzika nego petljanje sa operativnim sistemom i stalno prčkanje po podešavanjima istog, narod koji radije stalno nešto drugo prčka a muzika mu dođe kao nužno zlo, ne bavi se previše ovim pitanjem pa sam čisto onako pitao. Pošto XP moram da ili reinstaliram ili zbrišem a od 8.10 nisam ništa novo stavljao; u međuvremenu postavio SSDAC kao stalnu postavku u sistem, onda bolje reko' da pitam dal' da se petljam sos XP ili da ga konačno od... mislim ... batalim... više mi na ovoj mašini ni za korel ne treba...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I can't make myself spell my way through all this, but is you can outline the question in English, I may be able to help you, as I have set up a few Ubuntu 9.10 + USB dac by now.Magura :character13:

I found myself finally downloading 9.10 and need to either remove or reinstall my XP which I would prefer to remove since I don't need it anymore (not even for Corel which I need for my job - can't figure how to do the drawings in ACAD), anyway, to be able to use my external DAC which is actually a "Poor Serb's DAC", that is, a modified Philips CD460 (transport and optics removed), have to have the information if I can use my PC with Ubuntu 9.10 to play lossless files without much typing in the terminal window (hate manual work on the keyboard)... So, basically, asked if USB DAC will be visible and usable with this OS. If not, have to install XP again first and have dual boot which I hate even more. In XP the recognition of the attached and functional USB DAC works flawlessly... Everything else is questionable. Confused now? :rofl:...but from your question, I figure it should work fine...edit: Sometimes, I prefer to rename some stuff into newly invented names that can't be translated... "slonogovnobojni OS" would roughly translate into "elephantcrapcoloured OS" (Operating System) etc...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Yes, it works just fine. You can play FLAK files through a number of players.Rythmbox is an easy solution, that works right out of the box.If you need a simple, well thought out CAD program, try Qcad. It's like Acad, just not as troublesome to work with.Magura :character13:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I can report that after installing the OS, everything works straight from the box. Had to manually pick the digital output but it was also straightforward... :rofl:Ko ne razume ovo, šta da objašnjavam... Neka se drži windowsa... :character13:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Nesto me zeza AIMP2 pa ga danas preinstaliram najnovijom verzijom. Iznenadjujuce dobro svira. Bogami bolje od Foobara.

Jbo te AIMP2... Ubi se pokušavajući da nateram Synaptic da ga nađe, kad ono... imaš ga šta videti, program za pod windows okruženje... A i ja nasedam na ovakve provokacije... :character13:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Skinuo sam novi slonogovnobojni OS pa me zanima kada malo sredim bekape da li mogu da očekujem da će mi raditi prepoznavanje USB DAC konekcije ili opet klepetanje u terminalu i pretraga rešenja? Voleo bih da konačno maknem ovaj XP skroz a pošto je želja da mašina ujedno bude i izvor za arhivirane muzičke numere, živo me zanima ima li ko iskustva...

Koristim Ubuntu (razvojnu verziju) i slušam muziku svakodnevno po 12-ak sati. AYAII je priključena na njemu. Dakle, ako mogu da pomognem, tu sam.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I can report that after installing the OS, everything works straight from the box. Had to manually pick the digital output but it was also straightforward... :DKo ne razume ovo, šta da objašnjavam... Neka se drži windowsa... :rofl:

Congratulations with your new "windows free" life. I trust you will enjoy it, just like the rest of us.Magura :character13: /Whom has not had windows on his machines for many years.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Congratulations with your new "windows free" life. I trust you will enjoy it, just like the rest of us.Magura :character13: /Whom has not had windows on his machines for many years.

I use Linux on three machines, and win7 on the one I use for my job. This had Xubuntu/WinXP but was downstairs and just got it upstairs and since no more games and crap, thought that win is not needed anymore...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I use Linux on three machines, and win7 on the one I use for my job. This had Xubuntu/WinXP but was downstairs and just got it upstairs and since no more games and crap, thought that win is not needed anymore...

That machine is, now, upstaired... Seeing that You're familiar with *ix I wish You all the fun You could get from it...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

There's only one step away from *happines completed*... Need to find a piece of software that cues up links to RS and downloads them files for me :rofl:edit: it appears "what is tucan" was the answer to the "download manager for RS files in Linux" :character13:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Downloaded JDL, downloaded the latest Java, installed it, however, when trying to execute JDL via wine, it still reports missing JRE 1.5 or newer. The other things bothering me is why the heck JDL comes with an executable (*.exe) when I was clear about which version I want to download? ... and above all that can't find my way on the Sun site and find the JRE and how to download it and install...edit: found JRE, however, it will be again troublesome to do the terminal typing. One of the great advances when it comes to finding downsides to Linux... obviously, no pain, no gain...edit2: Stupid me... The new "Software Center" contains most of the crap I need... I was so used to "add/remove" and lacking it made me realize how conservative and old I became... :character13:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

After some hassle with typing in terminal, made it through with poor final results... The program window is fuzzy and the system refuses to find or offer any of the "proprietary drivers" which I know I should have and did enable the use of these...post-13-12620031758_thumb.png

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

jdownload-er doesn't need to use with wine. just download linux version. untar or unzip or whatever. install java

sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jre sun-java6-plugin sun-java6-fonts
from konzole and just start JD from konzole
cd PATH TO DIR WHERE IS PROG && java -Xmx512m -jar JDownloader.jar
Postavljena slika

PS.

what's your adsl modem? JD supports modem reconnect :character13:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

jdownload-er doesn't need to use with wine. just download linux version. untar or unzip or whatever. install java

sudo apt-get install sun-java6-jre sun-java6-plugin sun-java6-fonts
from konzole and just start JD from konzole
cd PATH TO DIR WHERE IS PROG && java -Xmx512m -jar JDownloader.jar
Postavljena slika

PS.

what's your adsl modem? JD supports modem reconnect :character13:

Nije mi problem instalacija nego mi je programski prozor ravan gledanju kroz mulj. Ne znam kako da ga dovedem u stanje čitkosti.

Nemam ADSL (pošto nemam ni fixni telefon) nego se preko wirelessa kačim, ali nije mi to nikakav problem pošto su mi svi računari iza routera koji sam obavlja konektovanje i održavanje veze preko VPN konekcije. Mene jebe samo to što je u programskom prozoru sve totalno nečitko.

Inače, imam ATI Radeon X1200 (integruša) i sve ostalo radi u svim programima, jedino ovaj zajebava, pogledaj screenshot pa mi reci da li ovo izgleda čitko. Pokušao sam da instaliram MS fontove kroz Synaptic ali kaže da nisu dostupni (ako je uopšte do fontova...)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...