izbor rutera (top jeftiniji)

stefaca

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 35
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

slazem se ali opet nije bas lako proci pored WPA. WEP je kazu laksi da se prevazidje zato vise niko i ne stavlja WEP sem onih kojima to stoji po defaultu. opet sa druge strane zasto emitovati u etar svoj SSID. sakrij i to pa neka se barem muci. e, ako i to predje neka koristi net par dana posto se mucio tako da ga necu dirati :clapping:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

ali opet ovaj skenira kljuc i poredi sa listom kljuceva. sta mislis, iskreno, neki kad krene da skenira, dal ce da ceka 2-3h da izbaci kljuc? ne plasim se.PS.a ti si mi daleko pa ne mozes mi nista :serbvidkakisicl0:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

ali opet ovaj skenira kljuc i poredi sa listom kljuceva. sta mislis, iskreno, neki kad krene da skenira, dal ce da ceka 2-3h da izbaci kljuc? ne plasim se.PS.a ti si mi daleko pa ne mozes mi nista :serbvidkakisicl0:

moze i duze da traje ako imas 6 milona reci u recniku :sarcastic_hand: p.s :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

WPA2 crack

The researcher who discovered Hole 196, Md Sohail Ahmad, AirTight technology manager, intends to demonstrate it at two conferences taking place in Las Vegas next week: Black Hat Arsenal and DEF CON 18.

The Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) derivative on which WPA2 is based has not been cracked and no brute force is required to exploit the vulnerability, Ahmad says. Rather, a stipulation in the standard that allows all clients to receive broadcast traffic from an access point (AP) using a common shared key creates the vulnerability when an authorized user uses the common key in reverse and sends spoofed packets encrypted using the shared group key.

Ahmad explains it this way:

WPA2 uses two types of keys: 1) Pairwise Transient Key (PTK), which is unique to each client, for protecting unicast traffic; and 2) Group Temporal Key (GTK) to protect broadcast data sent to multiple clients in a network. PTKs can detect address spoofing and data forgery. "GTKs do not have this property," according to page 196 of the IEEE 802.11 standard.

These six words comprise the loophole, Ahmad says.

Because a client has the GTK protocol for receiving broadcast traffic, the user of that client device could exploit GTK to create its own broadcast packet. From there, clients will respond to the sending MAC address with their own private key information.

Ahmad says it took about 10 lines of code in open source MadWiFi driver software, freely available on the Internet, and an off-the-shelf client card for him to spoof the MAC address of the AP, pretending to be the gateway for sending out traffic. Clients who receive the message see the client as the gateway and "respond with PTKs", which are private and which the insider can decrypt, Ahmad explains.

From there, "the malicious insider could drop traffic, drop a [denial-of-service] attack, or snoop," Ahmad says.

The ability to exploit the vulnerability is limited to authorized users, AirTight says. Still, year-after-year security studies show that insider security breaches continue to be the biggest source of loss to businesses, whether from disgruntled employees or spies who steal and sell confidential data.

What can we do about Hole 196?

"There's nothing in the standard to upgrade to in order to patch or fix the hole," says Kaustubh Phanse, AirTight's wireless architect who describes Hole 196 as a "zero-day vulnerability that creates a window of opportunity" for exploitation.

izvor:

http://www.networkworld.com/newsletters/wireless/2010/072610wireless1.html?page=1

---------

Mass Wifi WEP/WPA Key Cracking Tool

Features

* sorts targets by power (in dB); cracks closest access points first

* all WPA handshakes are backed up (to wifite.py’s working directory)

* mid-attack options: stop during attack with Ctrl+C to use (continue, move onto next target, skip to cracking, exit)

* numerous filters to specify exactly what to attack (wep/wpa/both, above certain signal strengths, channels, etc)

* very customizable settings (timeouts, packets/sec, etc)

* SKA support (untested)

* finds devices in monitor mode; if none are found, prompts for selection

* all passwords saved to log.txt

* switching WEP attacks does not reset IVS

* displays session summary at exit; shows any cracked keys

http://wifite.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/wifite.py :sarcastic_hand:

---------

ne volem Wireless pogotovo ako se postavljaju na "osetljiva" mesta gde se trazi maksimalna bezbednost.

uvek sam napominjao svima kojima sam instalirao to.

ko hoce neka mu :coffee:

ja sam na zici

ili ako mora zbog zidova i drugih barijera - da se projektuje na taj nachin da je u malom dometu - odnosno u dometu objekata koje pokriva :good2:

ako imate ludake u blizini da 3 meseca jure pakete da Vam razbucaju wep, onda ste u golemoj nevolji ....

za njih se to zove BESPLATAN INTERNET :sarcastic_hand:

:hi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...