SemiSouth power Jfets .......... FW J2

Zen Mod

Preporučeni Komentari

"..... too much multitasking lately , and I have just one dumbe kopf"we all are in danger to keep you busy over the limit............. :baklja: and force you to burn on 28 ends and the better the reputation , the more hopes are evocated..... :diablo: good decision!!! :drinks:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 1.1k
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

........This might explain why they are flickering a bit with a signal pumping into it? :connie_nutzo: ......

there is no any signal going through them .... they're fed with simple BF245 CCS - set to ~ 5mAget well soon ......:coffee:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Oops.

I ordered http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?vendor=0&keywords=516-1310-ND for my LED's. Think they are 2mv typical.

This might explain why they are flickering a bit with a signal pumping into it? :connie_nutzo:

Congrats Generg, I am a further bit behind. Have a nasty cold.

I have one channel with minimal offset, .750v across source resistors, the other is offset of 10v, and it biases to 1.8v quickly. Something wrong with it, it didn't respond to R12 or R25 fiddling at all. Maybe swapping out LEDs will get me further down the road..

I do need to take some serious measurements of both channels and present them here.

Generg, Once you go full range driver, I think you'll be happy. What implementation for Sonidos you going to use, BLH, OB?

Tea-Bag :brr:

hi tea-bag, :Viannen_loungelizard:

we are always close together in the race to hear a new amplifier.......

when I put my chaotic point to point construction together I was very slowly because I new to look again at he circuit and compare scheme and construction is very dull and difficult. I could imagine you forgot one of the long connections from the different isles in the beginning to the output, for instance Q2 to R32, or the one I forgot fromCNY17 point 4 to drain of Q14. I found it before I switched on. :sarcastic_hand:

But point to point is also a pleasure, more concentration, more awareness how the scheme works.

Good luck!

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Tea have a pair of ZM's pcbs ( same as ones waiting to be sent to you :scratch_head: ) they were sent by AR2 ..... when he was visiting mebtw - you didn't answered to Tea that you're going with BLH for Sonidos :Viannen_loungelizard:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

there is no any signal going through them .... they're fed with simple BF245 CCS - set to ~ 5mAget well soon ......:coffee:

In any case, I need to replace them. Can't be working right.I will use these, They take more current and are 1.9v ref.http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=HLMP-S201virtualkey63050000virtualkey630-HLMP-S201Yes, they flickered with the music...Somehow. Surely a warning things were not good. :popcorn:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

In any case, I need to replace them. Can't be working right.......

in fact - use whatever you want , red/green/yellowthey need to be either round 3mm , or square ( even if I didn't check that ) for physical placement on actual pcb , and 20mA type - because of 5mA current through themdifference in workng voltage between green/yellow/red is of no consequence here - they're just for establishing voltage for cascode
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

In any case, I need to replace them. Can't be working right.I will use these, They take more current and are 1.9v ref.http://www.mouser.com/Search/ProductDetail.aspx?R=HLMP-S201virtualkey63050000virtualkey630-HLMP-S201Yes, they flickered with the music...Somehow. Surely a warning things were not good. :popcorn:

mine were 2,4V and 20mA.... damned so many different green LED´s! Thanks for clarification Zen Mod!
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

in fact - use whatever you want , red/green/yellowthey need to be either round 3mm , or square ( even if I didn't check that ) for physical placement on actual pcb , and 20mA type - because of 5mA current through themdifference in workng voltage between green/yellow/red is of no consequence here - they're just for establishing voltage for cascode

thanks, I will get an order in today.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

mine were 2,4V and 20mA.... damned so many different green LED´s! Thanks for clarification Zen Mod!

thanks, I will get an order in today.

all "20mA" green leds are in ballpark of 1V9-1V95 , when driven with ~5mA

yes Sonido as a horn construction, what does BHL mean?the smallest Sonido, money and to get acquainted to the matter, but they are so tiny! :connie_nutzo:

Back Loaded Horn ;they're tiny , but not in sound ........ :Viannen_loungelizard:you can put them later on OB ( free mounting , with minimal baffle) , mated with 12 or even 15" Sonido in some ML TL cab
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I like it !!show that beauty on big Diya - it's a monument of functionality over form ( but do not tell them what's in question :buehehe: )I'm waiting to hear your impressions btw - that's first Babelfish J2 in stereo !

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

naah you perfectly know what I meant .......anyway - you certainly remember my Ikebana style prototypes , and I'm proud of them ....... even malfunctioning onesanyway - "form follows the functionality " is what I meant ...... but I just slipped that sentence

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

the holes are for air circulation........... :Viannen_loungelizard:

second channel ready, la fiesta tomorrow! :bathroom::popcorn::happy64::baklja:

:bravo: Keep up the good work. Eagerly awaiting impresions :L3000:

... my Ikebana style prototypes ...

But were they this ugly?

Sory for offtopic, i had to show it :sarcastic_hand:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

... remember my Ikebana style prototypes ...

That's the way it's done, you got to tweak something, try different stuff - people who fall in love with gold plated PCBs usually have very shallow understanding of "how things work" ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...