stein

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 44
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

so - I made a visit to SuperFi , Papa of Chilli , and saw his enormously big amp ;also - I made a visit to Stein , Papa of Best Trikes , and saw his enormously big speakers ;but - on both places , kids are joy to see :air_kiss:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

for un-initiated :sarcastic_hand: ........ Tchai means - Tea , on Serbianor simple - čajpoint is that Stein was smothering yesterday in some funny liquid , called "zen čaj" , trying to defeat evident Stein flue symptoms :buehehe:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

for un-initiated :sarcastic_hand: ........ Tchai means - Tea , on Serbianor simple - čajpoint is that Stein was smothering yesterday in some funny liquid , called "zen čaj" , trying to defeat evident Stein flue symptoms :buehehe:

It's nice, if you like tea... and Zen at the same time :)post-13-043638200 1284116398_thumb.jpg
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Meni puna kuća alkohola, ali samo zato što ga niko neće da pije... Istovremeno, zanimljivo, ko god dođe, donese flašu nečeg žestokog, a neće da pije to, nego kafu i vodu ili sokiće... :connie_nutzo:Mr & Mrs Magura, pa nisam im brojao kafe, ali da ih mogu mnogo popiti, fakat. Nix alkohola... :scratch_head:Pošto sam svakako udaren u glavu, alkohol nije dobar za mene, a od kako sam olabavio na cigare, tako me nešto ni kafa više neće...

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

a od kako sam olabavio na cigare, tako me nešto ni kafa više neće...

Pa nikako da se potroši, ....

Mr & Mrs Magura, pa nisam im brojao kafe, ali da ih mogu mnogo popiti, fakat.

....ali prijatelji se u nevolji poznaju! :crazyrocker::buehehe: Hi, Maguras! :hi: It's just a joke! :D Nego, tko ti je Rasputin iz prvog posta? :tongue10:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Oups....That wasn't the entire truth.We had Serbian white wine at the dinner, which actually was a pleasant surprise. My bag was full of bottles of grappa already when we arrived in Serbia, but had I been able to carry a few bottles, I would have brought a few of the Serbian white home.Magura :happy64:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Oups....That wasn't the entire truth.We had Serbian white wine at the dinner, which actually was a pleasant surprise. My bag was full of bottles of grappa already when we arrived in Serbia, but had I been able to carry a few bottles, I would have brought a few of the Serbian white home.Magura :happy64:

Wine is not really "alcohol"... Just a fruit juice that went to the "dark side" ... Alcohol (in my book) is when that same fruit juice makes the user go to the "dark side" ... :buehehe:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Well, that would be the Guru himself :respect:

Oh, Almighty! :JC_moon: (...ups! wrong emoticon again! Where is wright one...Ah, here it is!) :respect: :respect: Forgive your servant's ignorance! :respect: :respect: :buehehe: :buehehe: I knew it is our Zen! :good2: Saw other picture with N. Pass picture in the frame in behind and show it to my wife. She lought and said: "you finally found somebody as nut as you are!"

Wine is not really "alcohol"... Just a fruit juice that went to the "dark side" ... Alcohol (in my book) is when that same fruit juice makes the user go to the "dark side" ... :buehehe:

How come white wine can get you to the dark side? :D My frend's father often say:"There are two kind of wine. One makes you feel good, and the other makes you ofend your friend. Avoid second one!" :drinks:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...