Taming a shouty FE166e

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

I finally got around to doing the math, for a phase plug, for taming the notoriously shouty FE166e. Yes, I know, loads of different objects has been in use for this purpose, but most has been like "hey that socket/tube/broomstick looks like it fits".I decided to add a little math to the subject at hand, and used a logarithmic function to calculate a decreasing radius towards the tip. Result: Niiiiice well behaved FE166e.Magura :rofl:

post-18-12459484378834_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 8
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Popularni dani

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

I finally got around to doing the math, for a phase plug, for taming the notoriously shouty FE166e. Yes, I know, loads of different objects has been in use for this purpose, but most has been like "hey that socket/tube/broomstick looks like it fits".I decided to add a little math to the subject at hand, and used a logarithmic function to calculate a decreasing radius towards the tip. Result: Niiiiice well behaved FE166e.Magura :rofl:

when you are going to add some serious spks to that :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

naah ..... 15"

I guess that's gonna be around the time when pigs will fly, or shortly after :rofl: If anything, it's a Sonido 6.5" or 8" in the future, but for now, I'm quite happy with the (now pretty well behaving) FE166e.Magura :rofl:

post-18-12459591736955_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I guess that's gonna be around the time when pigs will fly, or shortly after :rofl: If anything, it's a Sonido 6.5" or 8" in the future, but for now, I'm quite happy with the (now pretty well behaving) FE166e.Magura :rofl:

Nice - btw, What do You think about new forum look ?
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Nice - btw, What do You think about new forum look ?

I guess it takes some time to get used to, some buttons are moved to less intuitive places, and it seems slower, but I guess that's a matter of time to get it tailored.Magura :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...