The Danish DIY festival 2010

Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 7
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

I told ya that you schedule it for later than mid of January .....who knows when we'll see light of end of tunnel ...... maybe we'll be visa free for NY , maybe later ...... maybe never .......:cheers:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I told ya that you schedule it for later than mid of January .....who knows when we'll see light of end of tunnel ...... maybe we'll be visa free for NY , maybe later ...... maybe never .......:clap:

Or maybe you should just get off your phat behind, and get a visa? :cheers: Here it's simply a matter of getting a venue, and that's not an option much later, without paying through your nose :clap: Magura :clap:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Or maybe you should just get off your phat behind, and get a visa? ...

It takes much, much more than that, believe us :cheers:The process is not just extremely time and nerves consuming, it's humiliating - not many are ready to take that road just for fun...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

It takes much, much more than that, believe us :clap:The process is not just extremely time and nerves consuming, it's humiliating - not many are ready to take that road just for fun...

I unfortunately know what you're talking about. It was the same crap to get a visa for the Baltics 15 years ago....I survived though :cheers: Magura :clap:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

....it's humiliating .....

that's fuckin' point.I'm more than fed enough with entire domestic Sect establishment ..... I just don't have nerves to kiss anyone ass , for anythingbesides - just staying in any line more than 15' is killing for my back , even if that is irrelevant
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 3 nedelje kasnije...

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...