Zen Mod

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 39
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

I just saw your "twin" thread at big Diya. It's gonna be fun to see if anybody there has the balls to actually build one.Regarding Eagle......you know I can deal with it, so it has to be a walk in the park :buehehe: Magura / whom soon will be served pancakes :happy64:

I hope to. I don't know if I will spring the cash for a 'big choke', but will look into building the CCS'd version. Esp if it's got a free eagle file. :Viannen_loungelizard:I don't know if my metal work will look like a Magura UFO, but maybe something that runs on plywood. Maybe even 'hardwood' plywood.Otherwise, look forward to more details, and if it sounds better or worse than BJ2.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I think that 500W (and bigger) toroid or EI isolation xformer will do the job perfectlyunder condition that primary and secondary are identical , both Rdc and inductivity wisein case that you want to wind your own , bifillar is way to go

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I think that 500W (and bigger) toroid or EI isolation xformer will do the job perfectlyunder condition that primary and secondary are identical , both Rdc and inductivity wisein case that you want to wind your own , bifillar is way to go

I found two big round one's. :assshake:

post-217-010062600 1277756571_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Well, if she goes on a diet for a year or two, she may even turn out to be a relatively good looking woman :sarcastic_hand: How about making this amp usable on -12V and +24V ? That would sort out a problem that sure will arise, as they don't like the power transformer any place near the inductors.12 and 24V SMPS at 150W is quite cheap and common, and does not sport that issue.Magura :happy64:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

That's a fact, but as this could be a project for somebody with a less relaxed attitude towards that kind of stuff, I just wanted to point out that if the project was made for those voltages, there would be options.Those whom stray away from the beaten path, most likely also have an idea about the consequences (counting out Helicopter-boy that is).Magura :happy64:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 10 months later...

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...