Uher report monitor 4400

generg

Preporučeni Komentari

Hi everybody,I retired from school and I was responsible for the technical equipmentI can offer for free! An Uher tape machine Report monitor 4400. Nearly unused, it was secured in the headmasters safe! Anybody interested? First priority, Zen Mod!Generg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 15
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Popularni dani

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Ma sta mu cestitas - dobice samo jos jednu stvar koju nece koristiti :no: Bolje da se da nekom muzeju gde ce ponekad poneko da dovede decu da vide kakve stvarcice su nekada svirale... :D

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

well - I advised Generg either to sell it on ebay and buy some parts for his own passion , or to make geschenk to someone localin any case I will not stand between him and anyone else , if someone is willing to pay shipping from Germany to US of Serbia :rofl: , but only if party of interest make a claim that will not butcher it in parts - because of nice meters:tongue10:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

well - I advised Generg either to sell it on ebay and buy some parts for his own passion , or to make geschenk to someone localin any case I will not stand between him and anyone else , if someone is willing to pay shipping from Germany to US of Serbia :rofl: , but only if party of interest make a claim that will not butcher it in parts - because of nice meters:tongue10:

....... Making the butcher is a very nice idea, Zen Mod! :mellow: I will offer it in parts, all the germanium oc 71 and oc 45 transistors.And the smell of the golden sixties..... When I was nineteen...Give me a small time to decide.... And some may understand, that I cannot throw away simply these old things... :rolleyes:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Ma nema veze, al' mog'o bi stvarno da smislis tako neku foru, u tvom bioskopu da napravis neku tehnicko-pokaznu izlozbu za lokalne klince - nesto u fazonu: struja, cuda nauke, muzika... pa i mi smo kao klinci radije isli na takva mesta nego da sedimo u klupama ;)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

vec je spaseno sipi sve sto treba - i ST predajnici i magnetofoni i gramofoni i bar jedna mixeta tu sam ti na frontu i u ostacima RK i spasavajuci iz lokalne radio stanicebtw. "moj" bioskop je sve manje moj zarad bagre , pre koje nista nije postojalo , a tek posle nje nece "posle nas potop" - najjaca spona izmedju blagodeti francuske revolucije i moderne srpske politicke misli i praxeGenerg - please - don't butcher it in any way or meaning ;as I say in PM - it's a jewel ......... I had plenty of hours working/enjoying with exactly the same and his predecessors ....

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...