Borbely Audio

sp300b

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 5
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Oh there are very special semiconductors I must scratch together and I am waiting for some DalesAnd first priority the next week is babel shark with two pairs of SemiS, when I can get the current lower, my sinks cannot manage 4A.....Your shark works fine, which gate stopper did you use?I had the idea papa took the 22 Ohm in F1 only because the input impedance is so low, but I am not really competent...... :Viannen_loungelizard:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Oh there are very special semiconductors I must scratch together and I am waiting for some DalesAnd first priority the next week is babel shark with two pairs of SemiS, when I can get the current lower, my sinks cannot manage 4A.....Your shark works fine, which gate stopper did you use?I had the idea papa took the 22Ohm in F1 only because the input impedance is so low, but I am not really competent...... :Viannen_loungelizard:

I was going up to your suggestions - 100 Ohms for Gate Stoppers. Didn't really play with changing them.Cheaper solution at the moment seems to be bigger heatsink buying :sarcastic_hand:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...