Ampohm PIO 8uf

shonne

Preporučeni Komentari

Prodajem 2 komada Ampohm PIO 8uf...

http://www.humblehomemadehifi.com/Cap.html

Amp Ohm PF-XAL-AL 630VDC Paper in Oil aluminium foil - 10% tolerance
Technical Specifications (according to manufacturer): "Amp Ohm paper in oil (PIO) capacitors are hand wound using high aluminum foil. They are oil impregnated before being assembled and oil filled. The capacitors are then hermetically sealed in an aluminum housing with phenolic resin and rubber end discs. Each lead is hand solder sealed to the eyelets in the end discs. The leads are 1.0mm in diameter and made of tinned copper. All Amp Ohm Audio Capacitors are individually hand tested. Line on label denotes outer foil."
Sound: The Amp Ohm PF-XAL-AL 630VDC is basically the same type as the above mentioned capacitor but with a higher voltage rating. The higher rating is obtained using thicker materials and therefore the 630VDC version (65mm) has a larger diameter than the 300VDC version (45mm). Both have the same length (95mm). The 630VDC version reminds me of a can of beer or coke. The higher VDC type is also very rich in harmonic textures and quite spatious. The tonal balance is very neutral and seems a fraction smoother than the lower VDC type. Imaging depth is very good but like the 300VDC version, not quite at the same level as their paper-in-wax or polyester-in-oil stable mates. My review notes also state: black background.
Verdict: 11-

Cena, 120 eur

PP ili 0658031133

Slike, kad stignem...mrzi me od rano jutro :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 2
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

• 5 nedelje kasnije...
Ova tema je za sada zaključana i nisu omogućeni budući odgovori.
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...