FLAC is amazing and great

Preporučeni Komentari

I recently listened to an MP3 and FLAC file. While the MP3 was good, the FLAC was amazing. The bass and strings were clear, the punch was strong, and you could actually "feel" the positions of the instruments. You knew the drums from everything else, where they were. You knew the guitar personally. MP3 was just a sea of sounds, like being in the middle of a crowd. Even the WAV was better, it had more clarity in the guitar and strings than the FLAC and MP3, like it had a physical effect on my body. The punch was also greater in the WAV, but not by much. I didn't get that with MP3. It just didn't sound right, like something was limiting it, like a wall. It wanted to be a FLAC with the punch and clarity, but it was just limited. And I have to say, I think the lossy compression cut out lots of the dynamics and punch in the lossless. So now I refuse to listen to MP3 or compressed audio. Even FLAC sounds a little bit limited in clarity when compared to WAV, but it's a small difference and FLAC sound great. MP3 sounds flat and limited and doesn't give me the 3-D punch feeling you get with FLAC and WAV. The instructions were right in the middle of my head with FLAC. WAV is the best music format I've heard.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 0
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Popularni dani

Popularni dani

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...