ZA OPTO PRIMENU

dunavko

Preporučeni Komentari

Megger OLS610 Fiber Optic Light Source 

Top quality piece of industry standard test equipment, the OLS610 Light Source is a small and compact instrument for launching light into an optical fibre cable, particularly for when an optical link is being tested.

The OLS610 is a tough, robust instrument, powered either by internal rechargeable cells or from the mains supply. The OLS610 launches light at 1300 nm wavelength, the slide switch on the front of the instrument selects one of three light emission forms, the / off position or the internal battery charge facility.

Light output can be either low power continuous, low power pulsed equivalent to a 10 kHz square wave, or high power continuous.

Item has come to us from a now closed Marconi laboratory, it has been well looked after and is sold in perfect working and cosmetic condition, comes with original soft storage pouch and original operating instruction book.

OTP610 FIBRE OPTIC POWER METER

Megger OLS610 Fiber Optic Light Source Used ,working condition, The OLS610 is a tough, robust instrument, powered either by internal rechargeable cells or from the mains supply. The OLS610 launches light at 850,1300 and 1550 nm wavelength, the slide switch on the front of the instrument selects one of three light emission forms, the / off position or the internal battery charge facility.

SVE ZAJEDNO,_OBA INSTRUMENTA I SVE STO JE NA FOTO ZA 200 EURA.detalji na pp

pripred.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 2 months later...

7 dukata za reklamu "oci kvari geca kon,popravlja ih sajneson" je dobio milorad petrovic,pesnik,za reklamu koju je smislio za sajnesona,vlasnika opticarske radnje u bgd.geca kon je bio vlasnik knjizare u k.mihalovoj i dugovao je neke pare pesniku.i ove moje opto stvari za 199 eura,ko oce oce...

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...