Few my DIY projects

jororaitchev

Preporučeni Komentari

On 31.01.2017 г. at 1:37 AM, jororaitchev said:

Нищо криминално. Благодаря Ви, улеснихте задачата ми и ...я обезсмислихте. Не знам, дали има смисъл да пускам другият проект?

Добро вече !
Живимо у глобалном свету, нема велика изненађења у информације.

These columns have their new  owner and I work on a new project.

To move the evening!

I decided to move my evening as you presented
my new project:

J&N-001.jpg

идея 1-1.jpg

J&N-002-.jpg

идея 5-5.jpg

idea 3.jpg

идея 6-6.jpg

SH-.jpg

SK.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Hi Zhoro. Very nice. For some time I have also followed bulgarian diyaudio scene, but over time lost contact since I haven't been to Bulgaria since 2006 (I lived in Blagoevgrad for 5 years-student days). If I ever come again (if my wife allows-guess why :) I will come to listen to these speakers!

Vsichko dobro and just continue posting speaker pics! :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

17 minutes ago, Vix said:

Hi Zhoro. Very nice. For some time I have also followed bulgarian diyaudio scene, but over time lost contact since I haven't been to Bulgaria since 2006 (I lived in Blagoevgrad for 5 years-student days). If I ever come again (if my wife allows-guess why :) I will come to listen to these speakers!

Vsichko dobro and just continue posting speaker pics! :)

Sorry, they already have a new lucky owner!
It may then be ready new project.
Greetings!

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 3 nedelje kasnije...

Excellent work !!!

I just want to point one thing if You don't mind. Air in the chamber have a mass. And center of that mass and-or volume. With this kind of bracing, that global mass-volume divided into many smaller volumes and masses. Also the center of global mass shift from one to many points, apart from each other.

This is resulting for driver to saw much smaller volume that it actually present, if You subs-tract volume of bracing from the global volume. Much smaller...

We have had this topic in the forum if I am remembering well, before some time. And a guy, remove inside bracing, reporting with the huge step forward in the sound outcome. In the lower end and ballance generally. The common builder reflex is just to add volume of bracing inside to accomplish same volume from the starting point, but it is not just like this...

On the other hand, walls are really isolated. :)

Try to measure the cab, and compare to the simulated result in the low region. If it is differs, it would be from that effect i was explain. And it will act like smaller volume in the simulations.

cheers :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

21 minutes ago, ZZZ said:

Excellent work !!!

I just want to point one thing if You don't mind. Air in the chamber have a mass. And center of that mass and-or volume. With this kind of bracing, that global mass-volume divided into many smaller volumes and masses. Also the center of global mass shift from one to many points, apart from each other.

This is resulting for driver to saw much smaller volume that it actually present, if You subs-tract volume of bracing from the global volume. Much smaller...

We have had this topic in the forum if I am remembering well, before some time. And a guy, remove inside bracing, reporting with the huge step forward in the sound outcome. In the lower end and ballance generally. The common builder reflex is just to add volume of bracing inside to accomplish same volume from the starting point, but it is not just like this...

On the other hand, walls are really isolated. :)

Try to measure the cab, and compare to the simulated result in the low region. If it is differs, it would be from that effect i was explain. And it will act like smaller volume in the simulations.

cheers :)

Ventilation has two missions - to make sure that the cabinet to keep "quiet" and helps in the construction of  the boxes.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 2 nedelje kasnije...

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...