Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

• 4 nedelje kasnije...

What do you want to know? I mean more specific?Magura :blush: / Whom declared the Donut project "finished" last Sunday.

thermal and physical characteristics , of those pieces you use ;what's temp difference of mosfet case and heatsink
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Thermal characteristics are about the same as of copper. Look up graphite, and you got it. The big deal is that it has higher thermal transfer capacity in the direction of the fibers, so you can make two components track quite well thermally. I can't remember the temp differences of the case to carbon heat spreader, but I'll measure that this evening. Why such interest all of a sudden? :( Magura :blush:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Why such interest all of a sudden? :( Magura :blush:

Choky is up to something. Something is brewing. First he was asking that question about chokes, now this... I guess it is an amp with chokes and with some devices that needs fast cooling. ;)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Another high quality image :( Anyhow, it shows that the donut project actually did end up as a pair of amps.Magura ;)

:blush: Is that water cooling for the amps in the back, or the cooling on the amps is so good that you have to warm up the amps in order to work well? :) Looks magnificent!
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Naah, just not that many options, when it comes to placing the system. Not that it makes any difference actually, but I too thought it would, so I measured the temp of the amp, once in place, and then moved away from the radiator....about 1C difference :( And now for something completely different: I have made a CLEAR photo. Mucho effort, but worked.Magura :blush:

post-18-126729709196_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Naah, just not that many options, when it comes to placing the system. Not that it makes any difference actually, but I too thought it would, so I measured the temp of the amp, once in place, and then moved away from the radiator....about 1C difference :( And now for something completely different: I have made a CLEAR photo. Mucho effort, but worked.Magura :blush:

Metal man, are you coming to BAF this year? We might have a class exchange. You do milling class and I will teach you all that you need to know about photography.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

now ..... I just need to secure good mortgage , to be able to visit this year's BAF ...I'll teach ya everything else ...... :blush:who is familiar with Goonies ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089218/ ) , knows meaning of "everything" :(Mighty ZM

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

now ..... I just need to secure good mortgage , to be able to visit this year's BAF ...I'll teach ya everything else ...... :blush:who is familiar with Goonies ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089218/ ) , knows meaning of "everything" :(Mighty ZM

Here you are, we have been talking about your secretive project...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 2 nedelje kasnije...

I had a friend visiting me today.His first comment when he entered the living room was : Oh they're big!Now my first thought was : quit ogling her titsAfter some thought, I realized he meant the Donuts.Funny thing is, just like with tits, that when you see them every day, after some time they don't seem all that big.........it's just that all the other amps/tits seems soooo small :confused1: Magura :heh:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...