Magura

Preporučeni Komentari

• Odgovora 562
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

How I just love Christmas :)....as it offers time for the important things in life, like building amps :)I finally got one of the boxes done, just lacking to mount the amp pcb, and the load inductors....it's getting there.Magura :)

post-18-126245063717_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Unlike the images so far, this one is really poop. However, it fills my heart with warmth knowing it's not too far from the moment we'll get the ones where you listen to music with aid of this birthday cake... Hopefully, you'll need a candle to get some flame on top of it :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

It was an attempt to use the camera in my phone. I see, not a good idea when it's dark.Magura :)

And you know now why I prefer to have a camera for photos, and a phone to call my friends :) But I respect the effort by all means... :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I see that for sure, but trouble is to learn to use that damned camera :)All is good, when "automatic everything" works, when that is not the case, I'm lost, but my camera has all the features that one could ever ask for, counting out the fact, that they forgot to include a competent operator :)Magura :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

I see that for sure, but trouble is to learn to use that damned camera :)All is good, when "automatic everything" works, when that is not the case, I'm lost, but my camera has all the features that one could ever ask for, counting out the fact, that they forgot to include a competent operator :)Magura :)

I know it looks like an overkill at first glance, but try to find a well preserved S3 from Canon, you should be able to get one for less than 200€ now, probably one of the best amateur digital cameras out there... In Germany available from around 110€, should be available in Denmark too. Worth every cent!
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

This is what I got:http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/Z1/Z1A.HTMSeems to me, that it's very close to the Canon S3, no?When you read the review, the phrase "easy to use" is used a lot....not making my life any easier though :)Magura :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

This is what I got:http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/Z1/Z1A.HTMSeems to me, that it's very close to the Canon S3, no?When you read the review, the phrase "easy to use" is used a lot....not making my life any easier though :)Magura :)

That one is also just fine. Should do the job for what you may need it :)
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

So today was the day. The fruit of very many hours of work, both by myself, but just as well by many of you, choky and Spalevski in particular.So, how does it sound? Hmm, compared to the F3, it leaves the F3 in the dust. Compared to a beefed up F3, still better in every aspect. Compared to choke loaded F3, something like it, but still a lot more natural, better low, and mid. The highs I remember as being mighty impressive on the choke loaded F3, and it's a long time ago since I had that amp, so hard to be sure.Fact is though that this is real good. Now after warming up for a couple of hours, it has reached the temperature of an Eskimo's ass.Magura :blackeye:

post-18-126314960813_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Bastard?? Got something in English about it?Magura :blackeye:

No, not really. In a nutshell, it should be a hybrid. The power buffer based on circlotron with two pairs 2SK1058 and the input/driver section with E88CC/6922/ECC88 in SUSY constellation. Bastard doesn't sound too "noble" but that's the essence of it. An offspring without marriage... :angry7:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

No, not really. In a nutshell, it should be a hybrid. The power buffer based on circlotron with two pairs 2SK1058 and the input/driver section with E88CC/6922/ECC88 in SUSY constellation. Bastard doesn't sound too "noble" but that's the essence of it. An offspring without marriage... :angry7:

give him a link , ya szabatka bastardo :blackeye:Bastard will be result of collaboration between Sipi/Juma and ZMoutput Cirklotron by Juma , input by ZM
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...