Šta trenutno slušam . . .

Preporučeni Komentari

Još malo, pa paljba s' posla  . . .  pustio za fajront.  :dance2:

Klasik numera za sva vremena. :worship:

Jedan od komentara ispod video klipa na YT :

I was the Sound Engineer for The Temptations for 10 Years, Started with the Reunion Tour when David Ruffin and Eddie Kendricks rejoined the Group So there was 7 Temptations on Stage instead of the usual 5 Members and then after the Motown "25" TV Special there was a Motown "25" Tour put together with The Temptations and The Four Tops that was supposed to last 10 months but the entire Tour Sold Out within 2 weeks and then it became a World Tour and We ended up doing 7 World Tours during the next 8 years and it was a Blast, I became the Sound Engineer and the Production Manager for both The Temptations & The Four Tops with an 8 Member Band and a 10 Piece Horn Section. We played to Sold Out Crowds in every City that We went to All Around the World, the Largest was at Soldier Field in Chicago and every seat was Sold and then Standing Room Tickets were Sold it ended up being 102,459 People in attendance it took 6 Tractor Trailers full of Sound Equipment to make up a Sound System Large enough to cover that many People with Speaker Stacks on each side of the Stage and then 6 Delay Towers around the Stadium to cover every seat. The Sound System had over 120,000 Thousand Watts of Power and was the Largest Stadium Sound System ever put together for a Concert and even with that there were times that the People in the Audience were Singing along that they were Louder than the Sound System. There were a couple of breaks during the Motown "25" Tour and the Temptations would go back to L.A. but the Four Tops always Lived in "Motown" Detroit the Motor City, that is where the Name "Motown" came from, They would always have something going on, Levi Stubbs the Lead Singer for the Four Tops did the Voice of Audrey II the Man Eating Plant In the Movie "Little Shop of Horror's" and in 1988 The Four Tops Recorded the Song " Loco In Acapulco" that was written by Phil Collins and it was the Theme Song for His Movie " Buster "that Starred Phil Collins that was a Big Hit in Europe but did not do as well here in the United Stated. The Four Tops did a European Tour in support of the Movie and Phil Collins was the Opening Act on the Tour which lasted 3 Months and I was the Sound Engineer for Phil Collins and for The Four Tops and the Entire Tour was Sold Out in less than a week after the Tickets went On Sale. I have had a Blessed Life and Career over the last 46 Years and have Toured with over 60 different Bands from Willie Nelson, the Charlie Daniels Band, Aerosmith, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Heart, Van Halen, Cheap Trick, Dickey Betts & Great Southern, the Marshall Tucker Band and several R & B Acts Kool & the Gang, The O'Jays, Earth Wind & Fire, the Isley Brothers, B.B. King and Country Bands from Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Merle Haggard, Emmylou Harris, too many more to list . Thank You for Your time and kind words.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Još malo, pa paljba s' posla  . . .  pustio za fajront.  default_dance2.gif

[/url] Klasik numera za sva vremena. default_worship.gif

Jedan od komentara ispod video klipa na YT :

Keith Everett[/url] I was the Sound Engineer for The Temptations for 10 Years, Started with the Reunion Tour when David Ruffin and Eddie Kendricks rejoined the Group So there was 7 Temptations on Stage instead of the usual 5 Members and then after the Motown "25" TV Special there was a Motown "25" Tour put together with The Temptations and The Four Tops that was supposed to last 10 months but the entire Tour Sold Out within 2 weeks and then it became a World Tour and We ended up doing 7 World Tours during the next 8 years and it was a Blast, I became the Sound Engineer and the Production Manager for both The Temptations & The Four Tops with an 8 Member Band and a 10 Piece Horn Section. We played to Sold Out Crowds in every City that We went to All Around the World, the Largest was at Soldier Field in Chicago and every seat was Sold and then Standing Room Tickets were Sold it ended up being 102,459 People in attendance it took 6 Tractor Trailers full of Sound Equipment to make up a Sound System Large enough to cover that many People with Speaker Stacks on each side of the Stage and then 6 Delay Towers around the Stadium to cover every seat. The Sound System had over 120,000 Thousand Watts of Power and was the Largest Stadium Sound System ever put together for a Concert and even with that there were times that the People in the Audience were Singing along that they were Louder than the Sound System. There were a couple of breaks during the Motown "25" Tour and the Temptations would go back to L.A. but the Four Tops always Lived in "Motown" Detroit the Motor City, that is where the Name "Motown" came from, They would always have something going on, Levi Stubbs the Lead Singer for the Four Tops did the Voice of Audrey II the Man Eating Plant In the Movie "Little Shop of Horror's" and in 1988 The Four Tops Recorded the Song " Loco In Acapulco" that was written by Phil Collins and it was the Theme Song for His Movie " Buster "that Starred Phil Collins that was a Big Hit in Europe but did not do as well here in the United Stated. The Four Tops did a European Tour in support of the Movie and Phil Collins was the Opening Act on the Tour which lasted 3 Months and I was the Sound Engineer for Phil Collins and for The Four Tops and the Entire Tour was Sold Out in less than a week after the Tickets went On Sale. I have had a Blessed Life and Career over the last 46 Years and have Toured with over 60 different Bands from Willie Nelson, the Charlie Daniels Band, Aerosmith, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Heart, Van Halen, Cheap Trick, Dickey Betts & Great Southern, the Marshall Tucker Band and several R & B Acts Kool & the Gang, The O'Jays, Earth Wind & Fire, the Isley Brothers, B.B. King and Country Bands from Kenny Chesney, Toby Keith, Merle Haggard, Emmylou Harris, too many more to list . Thank You for Your time and kind words.

Jedino taj album imam od Tempt...ta stvar me uvek podseti na 97-98 god, kada smo danima zatvarali jedan kafic u Alek i posle se ide na burek. Uvek na kraju je sto zavrsavao sa 'gomilom' praznih limenki od piva...papa was rolling stones i album stonsa Bridges to babylon. Uhhhh. Malo kasnije sam uopste i prestao da pijem alkohol, sto bi neki rekli, nije zvaka za seljaka [emoji3]

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...