Pojačavači sa SIT tranzistorima

prophet

Preporučeni Komentari

a SIT je zapravo OVO:

This drain-current to drain-voltage characteristic simulates the anode-current to anode-voltage characteristic of the triode vacuum tube very closely.

patent InventorsJun-ichi Nishizawa, Takeshi Terasaki

videti - Field effect semiconductor device having an unsaturated triode vacuum tube characteristics:

http://www.google.com/patents/USRE29971

:hihihihi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

momci iz SS su to inace radili i pre - za vojsku (radarska tehnologija ) i to visetruko snazniji Jfet , nije mi poznato u kom kucistu , ali je sigurno bila neka cigla

fabrication has been already realized in the form of a high-power transistor (2 kW, 8 MHz)

cigla od 2 kW  :hihihihi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Compared to other semiconductor materials, including silicon (Si) and gallium arsenide (GaAs), siliconcarbide (SiC)is relatively immune to external factors, including radiation and electromagnetic-pulse (EMP) effects.

dakle lampe i SIT-ovi izdrzavaju samo nuklearni napad, zato ih i koriste za radare  :hihihihi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Е мојне Мико по бабушци,

немој те отмемо и са повезом преко очију поставимо испред бабушке и ВЈ2, па чик да видим да ли ћеш погодити шта је шта.

А осим тога Гагици тек што је прошла главобоља ,немој да се опет разболи. :hihihihi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Silicon Carbide Static Induction Transistors

The static induction transistor (SIT) is a three terminal, vertical current flow, semiconductor device that most closely resembles the solid state version of the triode vacuum tube. [1][2][3][4] The SIT is also a voltage controlled, majority carrier device, and so it is one version of a field effect transistor (FET), where the voltage on the gate modulates the current flow between the drain and source regions. However, it has a few distinct differences. Most FETs are planar devices and have only a single gate to control current flow in the channel (where all terminals are in the same plane, and current flows horizontally parallel to this plane). However, the SIT is a vertical device, with two gate contacts on opposing sides of its channel. Thus, while planar FETs only exhibit current-voltage (I-V) characteristics similar to pentode vacuum tubes with saturating current levels, the vertical current flow and extra gate control of the SIT allows for an additional I-V regime which exhibits non-saturating current characteristics similar to triode vacuum tubes. [5][6][7][8] That is, under high drain bias conditions (V DS = 10's to 1000's V), the SIT exhibits current-voltage characteristics similar to vacuum tube triodes. Therefore, the SIT does not behave exactly as other FET devices, and so it should not be considered as just a "vertical FET".

http://www.globalspec.com/reference/50916/203279/silicon-carbide-static-induction-transistors

SIT po vertikali simulira  triodu lampu a po horizontali pentodu lampu a nije ni samo klasican fet, nego V-fet (ne klasican).... sve u svemu sve je to  zajedno i iznad toga.... ma bre,  ludilo mozga. :hihihihi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Е мојне Мико по бабушци,

немој те отмемо и са повезом преко очију поставимо испред бабушке и ВЈ2, па чик да видим да ли ћеш погодити шта је шта.

А осим тога Гагици тек што је прошла главобоља ,немој да се опет разболи. :hihihihi:

ju, pu pu, nije se valjda babusci slosilo toliko.... :hihihihi:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Е мојне Мико по бабушци,

ima da se razbolim ako ovo ne uradimo :wink2:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...