Germanium SE Amplifier

bata bane

Preporučeni Komentari

After a while I finaly finished my amp... :clapping:

basic caracteristics 34V supply, 2.6A bias curent...

it started like this http://www.hifi-forumi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10229&hilit=sega ,but after a lot of experimentation and few changes in circuts design it looks something like this

base of the amp is Russian military Ge power transistor 1T813b, and imput transistor is AC 141K, in the midle AD 162

thiese are the glimps of my hevy metal work for now :dubbio:

EDIT :

SCHEMATIC INCLUDED,by bata bane request

ZM

post-62-125266282124_thumb.jpg

post-2-125310490833_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 740
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

After a while I finaly finished my amp... :blink:

basic caracteristics 34V supply, 2.6A bias curent...

it started like this http://www.hifi-forumi.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10229&hilit=sega ,but after a lot of experimentation and few changes in circuts design it looks something like this

base of the amp is Russian military Ge power transistor 1T813b, and imput transistor is AC 141K, in the midle AD 162

thiese are the glimps of my hevy metal work for now :clapping:

Veoma lep rad, svaka pohvala BataBane!

Pozdrav.

Borko. :dubbio:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

final schm is ?

dont have it right now, I will put it as soon as I get it :clapping: dont have 1t813b data either, could you post it for me, please :blink:

Veoma lep rad, svaka pohvala BataBane!Pozdrav.Borko. :dubbio:

Druze B, zahvaljujem :blush:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

So the story goes on.....after a lot of temperature measurements, I decided that the most optimal solution would be a two monoblocks version. This way one side of monoblock woud be used for power resistors and other side for output transistors and power supply.Mesurments were.... power resistor cooling block was not more than 50C in room temperature during summer, and side where power transistor and supply were was even less , about 45CMesurments were taken whith unimer so might be a little higher, but even so I was happy whith heatsinks :clapping:

post-62-125270603069_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Da nece taj orah da se ukrivi od temperature? Svidja mi se rad.

Za sad fercera, orah je suv da suvlji ne more....a ako krene..smislicemo :clapping: So finaly, I managed to screw in trnsformator and all PCBs and to heatsink...sorry for picture quality

post-62-12527073225_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

...at this time I still didnt know what would be a final solution for conecting the heatsinks together, for some time was also thinking about conecting these four like Pass did with his heatsink cubes... :clapping:but because of probable back problems I decidet to go with monoblocs afterall :dubbio:it is good that heatsinks could stand by themself without support and that gave me a good picture how would it look like...

post-62-125270963662_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Omađijao si JAMO-e kad si im turio Ge.

...pa kazem ti ja, germanijum ima dusu... :clapping: ...a sad kad krenu da me pljuju :dubbio: -----finaly I decided to use Al...all parts are 5mm thick, and hand machined...heard Leonardo was wery busy and I was in frenzy and needed it fast. gentleman from MOC-Masinski Obrazovni Centar was wery happy to do that for me....so when you look at it you can see it is not done whith CNC but I am ok whith it, it is just fine :blink: left piece goes down, midle one goes on the top, an the right one goes on the back of heatsinks

post-62-125273610323_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

so again screving holes...the next picture is assosiated with pain, blood and tears... :clapping: the mathematics goes like this... every heatsink has 12 holes, 4 of them have 48, every hole have to be done with 3 step tool so it about 144...and evry tool bit during driling should be cleaned 2-3 thimes before goes all the way down the hole....so I will remember number 432... :dubbio:

post-62-125273710366_thumb.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...