Mikorist

Kafanica . . .

bivši UK ambasador u USA:

The British Ambassador to the United States, Kim Darroch, explained on Monday that he had tried to conceal insulting remarks from Donald Trump by writing his cables in English.

I believed that, by writing these messages in English, that would serve the same purpose as encryption,” Darroch said. “The fact that Trump was somehow able to decode them remains deeply mysterious to me.”

Darroch said that, “out of an abundance of caution,” he took further steps to make the cables indecipherable to Trump, deploying multisyllabic words such as “dysfunctional.”

“Clearly, I did not take into account the possibility that one of his aides might read these cables aloud to him and explain what all of the long words meant,” he said. “I was not aware that there was anyone at the White House capable of performing such duties.”

In Washington, Trump appeared not to be taking the insulting cables personally. “The British are just mad at us for taking over their airports in the eighteenth century,” he said.

ubio ga namrtvo :)

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/british-ambassador-concealed-insults-from-trump-by-writing-messages-in-english

Da li moze meni neko ko zna da kaze dal je normalno da se Makarona dočeka kao svetac da ga prenose kao mesiju na većini (99%) tv kanala? Mislim se nešto, ovaj naš kada ode negde da li ga dočekaju kao mi Makaronu ili ono 3 sekunde u dnevniku i to je to? I dal je normalno da se naši ljudi "okupili" da pozdrave na Kališu drugog predsednika kao oslobodioca... Dal iko naše dočekuje???

Dal je normalno da kaze čoveku da mu sopstven narod 3 puta dnevno viče da je p...r...? A nije ni normalno da mu savetnica skače ko majmunče da slika, postoji fotograf kao zanimanje.

Bozemesacuvaj, ti ko da si danas doso preko Horgosa iz Norveske na triciklu u potrazi za brvnarom odakle se mogu posmatrati retke ptice selice i ugrozeni insekti...

Evo, kazem ti. Ti si normalan.
Ovo sto vidis oko tebe nije. Nije normalno ni to na tv.
Nije bas normalno ni da gledas te programe na tv.