Excluzivno za DIY.rs - U poseti kod Nelson Pass-a

AR2

Preporučeni Komentari

Such a beautiful forum. You guys have it made! Thanks for the wonderful pictures of Nelson. Wouldn't we all like to be his neighbor? Just looking at them, I find myself wanting to give him a hug, a cup of coffee, and as much of my time as he can stand. :rofl: John (carpenter)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• Odgovora 84
  • Kreirano pre
  • Zadnji odgovor pre

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Aktivni članovi u ovoj temi

Postovane slike

Such a beautiful forum. You guys have it made! Thanks for the wonderful pictures of Nelson. Wouldn't we all like to be his neighbor? Just looking at them, I find myself wanting to give him a hug, a cup of coffee, and as much of my time as he can stand. :doh:

John (carpenter)

Thanks for the reply :mad:

I love your views on that i do agree with what you said about Nelson.

Hope you will enjoy your stay here.

:rofl:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

welcome woodie :mad::rofl:

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Sorry that I only speak English. Maybe there's a software translator?Choky, you're so bad! Ha.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Thanks for the welcome, guys. Sorry that I only speak English. Maybe there's a software translator?Choky, you're so bad! Ha.

naah ............ :mad:regarding online trans - try with http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=enuse >Translate a web page< functionthen choose Serbian to Svahili :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Such a beautiful forum. You guys have it made! Thanks for the wonderful pictures of Nelson. Wouldn't we all like to be his neighbor? Just looking at them, I find myself wanting to give him a hug, a cup of coffee, and as much of my time as he can stand. :rofl: John (carpenter)

Totally agree. :doh: Modification: Give him a smile, a pint of beer and as many lousy jokes he can stand. :mad:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

naah ............ :doh:regarding online trans - try with http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=enuse >Translate a web page< functionthen choose Serbian to Svahili :rofl:

Хвала. Надам се да ово ради.John :mad: for all I know, I just said you have a cute ass...
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

.....for all I know, I just said you have a cute ass...

:mad: feel free to write in English , whatever you want ;it will be answered in English , too .for other posts/threads of interest , use google language ...... even if things can go funny sometimes ......or - is it expected ? ( to things go funny ..... ) :rofl:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

:mad:

feel free to write in English , whatever you want ;

it will be answered in English , too .

for other posts/threads of interest , use google language ...... even if things can go funny sometimes ......

or - is it expected ? ( to things go funny ..... )

:rofl:

Welcome to New Funny Forum :doh:
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

...ZM, kako podmititi Nelsona da posalje par tih J'fetova 'ovamo?... (ZM - how to bribe Papa to send few of these Jfets ) :rofl::mad::doh:

no way , Jose ......even I - am not so disgraceful to ask him that .......:hi:make a Donut and that will be next best thing ....
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

no way , Jose ......even I - am not so disgraceful to ask him that .......:rofl:make a Donut and that will be next best thing ....

What kind of jfets?
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Vlado - jeste probali Mucenicu ? :rofl:

Nismo je probali, to sam ostavio da on sam resi kad ce pa da natenane uziva. Nema smisla da donesem pa da popijem pola Ta rakiica je tvojom rukom napravljena, Acinom - RAAL rukom svercovana, mojom rukom pretocena u dolicnu flasu i dostavljena. Kada malo bolje razmislis koliki audio umovi su ovde bilii ukljuceni u ovu bootlegging operaciju, mora da se dobro peva kad se ta rakiica popije. :mad: Ja sam nebrojeno puta padao u iskusenje dok sam je pazio zadnjih godinu dana, ali kako vidis stojicki sam izdrzao. Nelzonu su mucenice poznate, imao je inzenjera sa kojim je radio, nas covek, i koji je redovno svaki put sa puta iz Beograda donosio po koju za Nelsona.
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...