Babelfish XA252 / Babelfish XA252 SIT/ Babelfish XA252 SET

Zen Mod

Preporučeni Komentari

kaze ovi moji nisu neutralni

Super!
Sad bar znamo šta je to zbog čega smo “odlepili” za Vašim ampovima.
Doduše, ovi “D” imaju ogromnu prednost. I deca ih mogu premeštati po policama[emoji16].
Podeli na ovim sajtovima

SissySIT and Babelfish XA252 SIT are fooling around on the corner and chatting

In one moment they see Babelfish XA252, walking on other side of the street

Babelfish XA252 SIT sez : " That one could use some help ........ "

:smesna:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Babelfish XA252 SIT - graphs , 8R load, BFR=22R

Today I had time just for first battery of tests, with BFR value of 22R

Happy Camper, will be even more campier tomorrow, after all tests and some mooooosic time

everything as before (rails 30Vdc, Iq 1A7), I've just mount necessary parts for SIT iteration and changed upper mosfet for THF51

as of recently - Ugs value of SIT is irrelevant, it's just niiiiiice to have them so-so matched by Ugs

graphs going up to 30W, at greater levels than 30W - Opto+Thyristor current limiter kicked in and entire OS gone Dodo ; obviously DEF specific current distribution of parts is putting heavy burden on Mosfet and I need to investigate how much I can increase protection treshold, without risk

I will also think of ways - maaaaaybe - how to slighlty increase power output ........ I don't want to change even a iota of natural DEF behavior, so I need to see how much exactly juice is going through Mosfet dynamically, and to accordingly declare new Iq point for that

rails are OK, 30 as is, 35 if one want to squeeze as much watts is sane from this amp

more to come these days about that

Babelfish XA 252 Freq. 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 THD vs. Freq. 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 SIT 1W 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 SIT 5W 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 SIT 10W 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 SIT 15W 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 SIT 20W 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 SIT  25W 8R.png

Babelfish XA 252 SIT  30W 8R.png

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

current mirror is having programmed current at one side, while other side of current mirror is increasing or decreasing own current, so that voltage sags stays constant

current of "working" side of CM is changed simply by effect of changing voltage between rail and base, while emiter resistor is not changing ........ so effect must be change of current though part

contrary to that, reference halves of CM are having everything constant - both current through them, same as constant voltage between bases and rails

Babelfish XA252 MOSonly biasing explanation.png

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Conclusion !

My preferences:

-Babelfish XA252 (that being All Mos):

rails between 30 and 35Vdc - depending how much power is needed, Iq everything between 1A and 2A, depending how much aluminum is on disposal, BFR-22R

-Babelfish XA252 SIT:

rails 30Vdc, Iq 2A, BFR-22R

Hasta La Vista, Baby........ I'll be back!

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

have some workshop unrelated things today and tomorrow, so second visit to SSE, with Babelfish XA252 SIT is postponed for Thursday

as I said, due to too much happenings (both in reality and in my head), I'm far from being capable of both critical and objective listening, thus need for visiting SSE

however, as I completed both SIT channels on T-Bed 2 yesterday, couldn't resist today afternoon and I did some listening in my workshop

Spoooooky and so much ball$$!

dunno (as said) how's in comparison with anything (I need probably just time to re-set, peaceful time without making new ones) but it's as microscope size of Palomar ......... Rocking!

sense of foundation and authority, as I remember, even greater than with 100W Babelfish Aleph XJ

go figure

ZM, Mad Hatter

Palomar-Observatory-Mount-California.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

ima bolje i od najboljeg [emoji846] baš mi se sviđa ova iteracija sa Tokin SITom

napisah za prethodnu verzija sa mosfetima da je objektivno najbolji uradak iz Zenove kujne - SIT varijanta je sve to isto, ali subjektivno [emoji3]

81e6fcf6284e15f67213a443c235223d.jpg

f78649b73f86b9ba6c8dd4e9f209b8c3.jpg

prošli smo isti materijal kao prošlog puta, ali noga je nešto više cupkala

razlika je u prezentaciji koja kupuje iz prve - potsetilo me na prvo slušanje Defisita: isti karakter uz višestruko veću snagu

minimalno 30W snage po kanalu bi trebalo da bude dovoljno za bilo koje zvučnike.. za ove moje nismo prelazili četvrtinu

čestitam [emoji846]

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Babelfish XA252 gives you all details .........so you can form your own Opinion

Babelfish XA252 SIT gives you ready Opinion, with all details, and it doesn't care what you think

go figure

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

...... and I figured few tiny details, how to make Schade iteration

now, just need few logic level TO220 mosfets , to put N pucks back ....... an will inform ya

few days

:Viannen_loungelizard:

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...