Few my DIY projects

jororaitchev

Preporučeni Komentari

Finish the speakers until September the 30th and bring 'em over here to diyaudio fest.

There'll be some nice brandy - for sure - and fried trout, barbeque, and a lot of good sound :)

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

16 minutes ago, Alex said:

Finish the speakers until September the 30th and bring 'em over here to diyaudio fest.

There'll be some nice brandy - for sure - and fried trout, barbeque, and a lot of good sound :)

I will certainly do so on this date, but I have not specified which year will be .

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 4 nedelje kasnije...
  • 3 nedelje kasnije...
  • 3 nedelje kasnije...

I continue with the collection of the cabinet;

sr.thumb.jpg.ea20772619fe2f76c7ccd9f2532ff38d.jpgsr-1.thumb.jpg.e75ba2cf83cb5b7686ba4a2a009ea8c1.jpg

Now I can make the exact measurement of the volume. And that's 31.5l, just as much as I need!
Oh, l forget to show you what I did to get that volume!
I maked a filter compartment (for the MW and TW), the W section will be in the box;

cap..thumb.jpg.aa8c8e8f36010f79ba83b4c0b5fd2afa.jpgdyno-cap.thumb.jpg.9bc0981e021120f507246ecc631cd9e8.jpg

cap-dyno.thumb.jpg.ab48052466697665143e7352555b4700.jpg

I previously make the last layer-10 mm MDF / to get a sandwich construction / on the front panel and the bottom;

dyno.thumb.jpg.79c73576b9c92315ba2b5c10c2305b93.jpgelo.thumb.jpg.f07a1f3d313ddc9ae3fb7e2fa784a6b1.jpg

Last constructive action ; 
After 10 hours I will install the last layers of 2 x 4 mm bent MDF;final.thumb.jpg.7ad42b657a43b9c338fce1e4b8e95983.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

21 hours ago, jororaitchev said:

Quote:   Početnik 

"Mozda ovako da je deblja noga kao slovenci sto rade..."

Such a design- never!They look like cut trees in the park.

Massive wood for speakers - a very bad idea!

And how Your design look a like? Is there any sense, relationships, or it is totaly arbitary without any design at all?

At least they, slovenans, dont hide natural, true wood.

Tremendous amount of handy work does not guaranties the well soud. The goal is to impress the potential buyer at the first second and sell as soon as possible.

Your "design" is wrong, your measurements with a water is wrong, that is not the real volume drivers deserves.

with these numerous chambers you divide total volumes into milion small chambers. every one have own center of mass.

these center of masses are farr from each other and form much smaller volume driver can see than measure simple volume.

But You are unable to understand this.

That is all try to find on this forum measurements and resuls that one member did with and without chambers. He cut out "bracing"

and report....

cheers

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

23 hours ago, jororaitchev said:

Massive wood for speakers - a very bad idea!

Nebih se bas slozio sa ovim. Dokazano je mnogo puta da se do kvalitetnog zvuka ne dolazi samo metodom upotrebe mrtvog materijala za izradu zvucnih kutija. Nekada to zna biti kontraproduktivno pogotovo sa upotrebom medijapana. On zna nekada unistiti svu zivost glazbe.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...