Few my DIY projects

jororaitchev

Preporučeni Komentari

57 minutes ago, jororaitchev said:

There is no way, there will be bass traps.

Well that's too bad.

But, if I may suggest one thing though. A couple years ago a well known audio professional here suggested me to put several of these in my living room where I keep my stereo. Just like you I was really skeptic that they would do the job. But it turned out I was wrong, I was dead wrong.

They are doing an excellent job, no needs for bass trap. The thing with these kind of diffusers is that they go waaaay deep for there shallowness. They are about 10cm deep and they diffuse waves that go around 300Hz - which no other can do. The professional that put them on my wall said to me that he believes they go even deeper.

Please try to reconsider my proposal. I have listened to some skyline diffesers suggested above, I think they are way behind this science. Rpg has many ears of experience in research and testing. I think they hit the jackpot. (Stereo system in the picture is outdated).

Difuzor 3.jpg

Difuzor 6.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

10 minutes ago, vdzele said:

Well that's too bad.

But, if I may suggest one thing though. A couple years ago a well known audio professional here suggested me to put several of these in my living room where I keep my stereo. Just like you I was really skeptic that they would do the job. But it turned out I was wrong, I was dead wrong.

They are doing an excellent job, no needs for bass trap. The thing with these kind of diffusers is that they go waaaay deep for there shallowness. They are about 10cm deep and they diffuse waves that go around 300Hz - which no other can do. The professional that put them on my wall said to me that he believes they go even deeper.

Please try to reconsider my proposal. I have listened to some skyline diffesers suggested above, I think they are way behind this science. Rpg has many ears of experience in research and testing. I think they hit the jackpot. (Stereo system in the picture is outdated).

Difuzor 3.jpg

Difuzor 6.jpg

Will have bass traps ..../it happens sometimes when we do are more "englishman" than we are/.

This ceiling can not handle low frequencies!

Project 10 " speakers ,requires serious acoustic treatment room -i will do it !

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 4 nedelje kasnije...
  • 2 nedelje kasnije...
On 12.04.2017 г. at 3:16 PM, jororaitchev said:

Аnother small step in my project;Аnother small step in my project;

rS-1-o.jpg

rS-0.jpg

rS-.jpg

rS0-1.jpg

rS-3.jpg

An interesting situation, nobody asked me what happened to the column volume in such ventilation! How will we calculate the volume/ have st losses/ in this complex form of ventilation?

J&N-1.jpg

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

• 1 month later...

The moment has come  when i must find a volume of complex shape, before that I have to do some preparation. From waste material I made this gadget ,that takes part in the measurements and when assembling the cabinet:Ch-1.thumb.jpg.6c79a1c2781b8e171d5a0156b31d3205.jpg

I have to do some preparation of the details;

cher.thumb.jpg.dfb97c154ce82f8a04a8b8816be289bf.jpgch-1-2.thumb.jpg.5e7e7099ff91db0e77ee89127d0567b2.jpgCh1.thumb.jpg.e976f03f98e69f5bd98b9c6bf2519eb2.jpgs-2.thumb.jpg.bac0bb2c0cc7712c55b3c549941fc8ea.jpg

On the sixth photo, the red line is the waterline,must be fill with water next to it / everything must be perfectly horizontally!/.

w-.thumb.JPG.4abe8a424c685cd7f2c8a117fa9e3b1b.JPG

-I measure the weight of the my vented inner construction - 3.5 kg.
-The amount of water is 42 l. in the box; 42-3,5= 38,5l, 4.5 l more than what's needed - what's next?
I know the total volume, now everything is very simple there are several options for correction;
- purely mathematical / small planarity, simple algebra and axonometry /
- methodically- it can be done in several ways.There are more options ..later.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

1 hour ago, Dacho said:

I was trying something like that but with dry sand. It was very efective and simple.

I have registered in more than 40 forums, I have asked this question and do you know how many answers are correct? - 1, and this guy offered to fill the volume with beer!
There were variations with sand, rice, cat food ......

I will try to explain why exactly water?
1 kg is аpproximately equal to to 1l, ie. Their specific resistance is the same.
It is marked with the Greek letter "ro".
When you use dry sand (at least you have to wet it), you have to calculate this "ro", otherwise you will get a volume that has nothing to do with the correct answer.

Joro

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

14 minutes ago, jororaitchev said:

I have registered in more than 40 forums, I have asked this question and do you know how many answers are correct? - 1, and this guy offered to fill the volume with beer!
There were variations with sand, rice, cat food ......

I will try to explain why exactly water?
1 kg is аpproximately equal to to 1l, ie. Their specific resistance is the same.
It is marked with the Greek letter "ro".
When you use dry sand (at least you have to wet it), you have to calculate this "ro", otherwise you will get a volume that has nothing to do with the correct answer.

Joro

P.S.

In your Croatian "DIY" forum, I have not asked this question yet, if you promise not to interfere, I will do it, and you will see the answers - the silent answers.
There was a some some movement when only when I published the filter on the my columns "J&N'.
If you are not registered there, please accept my apologies!

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Different countries different skills, more forums take you  to more participants and than  to greater knowledge, my opinion. 

Or maybe Joro is  man  of  very intuitive. :)

I must admit one thing is for sure, has exceptional skills and golden hands, excellent work of hand.

Bravo 

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

12 minutes ago, ZZZ said:

sqrt(Bravo)  for You Sichko - extremly inteligent.

But still I can not understand why are You registered on more than 40 audio forums?

I'm 57 years old and I have the answer is simple, I have a problem with my ego, but also with alcohol, my "beloved" state and the fact that I was not born in other latitudes.

Podeli na ovim sajtovima

Kreiraj nalog ili se prijavi da daš komentar

Potrebno je da budeš član DiyAudio.rs-a da bi ostavio komentar

Kreiraj nalog

Prijavite se za novi nalog na DiyAudio.rs zajednici. Jednostavno je!

Registruj novi nalog

Prijavi se

Već imaš nalog? Prijavi se ovde

Prijavi se odmah
  • Članovi koji sada čitaju   0 članova

• Nema registrovanih članova koji gledaju ovu stranicu
  • Kreiraj novo...